• 8GB of DDR4 RAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
  • 120GB SSD + 2TB HDD
  • SuperMulti DVD Burner
  • 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
  • USB 2.0, USB 3.0, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
  • USB Wired Keyboard & Mouse Included
  • Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

This is $970 before tax. From the picture, it looks like it has some cooler that looks like intel stock cooler. Also, I don't know if it is non reference gtx 1060. Do you guys know?

Also, I was trying to build a pc that has i5 6500 and gtx 1060 which cost about the same as this pre built pc. Which one should I go with?

4 minutes ago, DC said:
  • it looks like it has some cooler that looks like intel stock cooler.

you mean the if the cpu comes with stock cooler? nah, only non-k skylake cpus comes without stock cooler (because are designed for OC and you need a better cooler than that) so if you wanna an i5 with stock cooler (also, you won't going to OC it) get an i5-6500, it has same performance as 6600k at stock also it cost less. So yeah, go for 6500 and 1060 if you won't going to OC

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

1 minute ago, Blackhole890 said:

you mean the if the cpu comes with stock cooler? nah, only non-k skylake cpus comes without stock cooler (because are designed for OC and you need a better cooler than that) so if you wanna an i5 with stock cooler (also, you won't going to OC it) get an i5-6500, it has same performance as 6600k at stock also it cost less. So yeah, go for 6500 and 1060 if you won't going to OC

The product picture looked liked it have the stock cooler on. And if 6600k and 6500 are same performance, I probably should build my own.

13 minutes ago, DC said:
  • CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme GXi9880BH Desktop Computer 
  • 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5-6600K Quad-Core
  • 8GB of DDR4 RAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
  • 120GB SSD + 2TB HDD
  • SuperMulti DVD Burner
  • 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
  • USB 2.0, USB 3.0, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
  • USB Wired Keyboard & Mouse Included
  • Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

This is $970 before tax. From the picture, it looks like it has some cooler that looks like intel stock cooler. Also, I don't know if it is non reference gtx 1060. Do you guys know?

Also, I was trying to build a pc that has i5 6500 and gtx 1060 which cost about the same as this pre built pc. Which one should I go with?

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/DZd9cc
This one is pretty much the same with water cooler (that's going to let you OC, as opposed to the stock one) for about same price. Just case missing; I always prefer building my own and choosing my components (I wouldn't even need the DVD burner for example)

DESKTOP PC - CPU-Z VALIDi5 4690K @ 4.70 GHz | 47 X 100.2 MHz | ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer | Enermax Liqmax II 240mm | EVGA GTX 1070Ti OC'd

HOME SERVER | HP ProLiant DL380 G7 | 2x Intel Xeon X5650 | 36GB DDR3 RDIMM | 5x 4TB LFF Seagate Constellation 7.2K | Curcial MX500 250GB | Ubuntu Server 20.04

1 hour ago, DC said:

The product picture looked liked it have the stock cooler on. And if 6600k and 6500 are same performance, I probably should build my own.

intel skylake OC'able cpu NEVER comes with stock intel cooler, if you saw any cooler there, then the technician added it in separate from another intel cooler (something which is not recommended for intel K cpus)

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)