(Q) - Coming Asus Graphics cards and their display ports for my build

I want my main pc mod/setup-build to fit together by looks but also have the specs and performance i need.
Recently Asus seem to have decided they dont want 3 displayports on their cards but instead an extra hdmi for the displayport, and so im stuck on my 980ti as i need 3 displayports.

- Currently im using a strix 980ti (3 displayports) on 3 asus swift monitors 
and planning on using my asus strix 750ti for a 4th monitor (asus pg348q which i havent bought yet due to not these new cards not having enough ports.)

So my main question: Do you think or know if asus will release a 1080ti or 1080ti-matrix/poseidon/strix/whatever etc card with 3 displayports?
And will this happen before easter? (easter is sort of deadline for modding compo thing)

I want to avoid having to buy 2x 1080 strix to get 4 displayports because
1. i would have to redo a lot of my case mod and plans, remeasure for new cables etc.
2. i really dont want to spend 800$ extra on a card i probably wont really use(or need) as i dont like sli with its problems.

But if they dont release a 3 displayport card thats what i will have to do because getting a different card just wont fit the setup.

Basicly in the end im hoping to plug 1 asus swift into my 750ti (side monitor mostly only for youtube or other light work)
and the other 2 swifts with the third pg348q on the new 1080////3 displayports card