any changes i should make

aries757

here is my build, goin for an build i can use on the go, around 550 dollars, not bad, http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sXGsLD with the case https://www.amazon.com/Fractal-Design-FD-CA-NODE-202-BK-Case/dp/B015MKDOPU

and i want to do , gaming, streaming while gaming, music, and some 3d design, not big stuff to render, no 4k files, 1080p, 50-60 fps, and games like tf2, jc3, gmod, beam.ng, also i want to get in to csgo but i dont have good peripherals and dont have time to get in to it

MF UH BEANS

I would not trust that PSU. At all. Save up a little and get a decent Corsair or EVGA unit for your own safety

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

11 hours ago, RevoltTrain said:

I would not trust that PSU. At all. Save up a little and get a decent Corsair or EVGA unit for your own safety

needs to be sfx

MF UH BEANS

Just now, aries757 said:

needs to be sfx

Save up for a nice SFX unit, I can almost guarantee a $20 PSU will catch fire

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

1 minute ago, aries757 said:

needs to be sfx

you can get higher end sfx power supplies.

11 hours ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

you can get higher end sfx power supplies.

they cost alot tho, like out my budget, ik 80 isnt much, but out of my price point,

MF UH BEANS

I'd get rid of the SSD ?? (I know, shock horror). And then get a decent power supply. 80+ rated or better and if possible get a larger drive. 

On another note, you could get much higher performance from standard size components, so definitely have a think about that...

11 hours ago, Wrb said:

I'd get rid of the SSD ?? (I know, shock horror). And then get a decent power supply. 80+ rated or better and if possible get a larger drive. 

On another note, you could get much higher performance from standard size components, so definitely have a think about that...

ik that, and this is my first build, and i been using an laptop my whole life, cuz i on the go alot, so i need an small pc, 

MF UH BEANS

Just now, aries757 said:

they cost alot tho, like out my budget, ik 80 isnt much, but out of my price point,

well do you want to be dealing with a burning heap that used to be your PC to save a few bucks?

9 minutes ago, aries757 said:

ik that, and this is my first build, and i been using an laptop my whole life, cuz i on the go alot, so i need an small pc, 

Seriously spend more on a power supply. A bad quality one and you can have $550 worth of burnt silicon and metal and/or your case becomes part of the circuit and/or your house burns down. Even some computer is better than no computer.

Also according to part picker the ram that the board uses is 2133mhz. your list has 2400mhz, I don't know if that would cause a problem or not. The ram may just operate at the lower speed. Or it may cause issues.

On 9/7/2016 at 5:02 PM, Wrb said:

Seriously spend more on a power supply. A bad quality one and you can have $550 worth of burnt silicon and metal and/or your case becomes part of the circuit and/or your house burns down. Even some computer is better than no computer.

On 9/7/2016 at 4:50 PM, Daniel644 said:

well do you want to be dealing with a burning heap that used to be your PC to save a few bucks?

On 9/7/2016 at 4:48 PM, Wrb said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/WDxFsJ

MF UH BEANS

I'd say that would work quite good, but do bare in mind a duel core won't be amazing but it's a 6th gen so it has good upgradability. And do shop around for parts, if you have to drive an extra few miles to pick up a discount definitely go for it.

11 hours ago, Wrb said:

I'd say that would work quite good, but do bare in mind a duel core won't be amazing but it's a 6th gen so it has good upgradability. And do shop around for parts, if you have to drive an extra few miles to pick up a discount definitely go for it.

the 6100 has multi threading making it act like an quad core, and the first upgrades i goin to do is an cpu , but this is for on the go, in an few years i want to make an cool desk p-c

MF UH BEANS

I would still suggest waiting till you can add enough to the budget to get an SSD, the HDD is a bottleneck in most machines, even my dads POS Toshiba laptop with a dual core Pentium or Celeron (can't remember which) cpu (thats like 5 years old behaves like a completely different computer with an SSD in it.

13 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

I would still suggest waiting till you can add enough to the budget to get an SSD, the HDD is a bottleneck in most machines, even my dads POS Toshiba laptop with a dual core Pentium or Celeron (can't remember which) cpu (thats like 5 years old behaves like a completely different computer with an SSD in it.

ik, and in my original list i did, i think i gon get my hdds and ssd from craigslist or ebauy

MF UH BEANS

Save up before buying.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list