Transporting PC on a Plane. How?!

So, I had this shower thought after I built my PC like the true PC Master Race servant I am, and I was thinking... 

How the heck can I bring this thing on a plane? I'm going abroad for college.
My PC is a Micro ATX build in the Bitfenix Neos, and it doesn't really weigh that much. I know that I'm supposed to unplug the GPU and store it in the box, but I'm not sure if airport security is smart enough to think that it's not a bomb.

I'm still in 11th grade, and I'm planning to move to Australia from Indonesia, where I'm at currently. Yes, I know it's still a long time but this question is still burning in the back of my mind.

On top of that, how do I transport the monitor? I'm very, very confused.
Thanks for the replies!

Transport it in the original box, and MAKE SURE YOU DECLARE IT! Declarations are what allow people to get "dangerous" items through security, and it basically says "this item might be dangerous, but I have taken all precautions to ensure that it poses no threat." Every airport handles declarations differently, so check ahead of time.

If you still have the original Bitfenix box, I'd suggest transporting your system in that. Additionally, I'd definitely transport the monitor in the box it came in. If there's any extra space in the box, stuff it with newspaper. It may be a good idea to get a separate bag for the monitor and pay the extra premium for airline insurance.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

They are smart enough to think that it's not a bomb.

I bought my new GPU & my new CPU in China and there were no problems with the airport security at all.

You should try to wrap your PC in your dresses. (I went a lil' bit overkill and bought bubble wrap)

Just now, Fuzzlemann said:

They are smart enough to think that it's not a bomb.

I bought my new GPU & my new CPU in China and there were no problems with the airport security at all.

You should try to wrap your PC in your dresses. (I went a lil' bit overkill and bought bubble wrap)

You'd be surprised...

I have seen security officers suspicious of MY laptop (a really small, thin, laptop-like bomb?), confiscated it, then took the entire thing apart, searched the drive for any suspicious material, then shipped it to where I was (yes, I was laptop-less for a week).

If you're feeling good, just try to waltz right through. You probably will.

If you're not too sure, declare it to be sure, then waltz right through. If they stop you, you have that declaration.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

don't know about Australia, but I'm travelling back and forth from and to Korea just fine with my computer parts.

In my experience, I used the bubble wrap to wrap several layer on the monitor and put some soft cloth in between. It is a 29" LG ultrawide monitor. I got past through the security check point just fine without need to declare. And It survive the flight. I leave all the other components in the checked luggage except harddrive, CPU and GPU.

If it was me I'd ship it ahead of the flight.  Pack the PC in the box the case was in if you can.  You can make your own expanding foam packs to hold things in place with a can of Great Stuff (or whatever you have equivalent in your area of the world) and some small trash bags.  Shipping charges will be high but I doubt they will be as high as what the airport charges for extra weight and baggage.  And it'll probably be handled better than the neanderthals at the airline.

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

Thank you guys for all the replies! Now I have a tiny idea of how it would work.
So basically, I just have to declare my stuff, and it's home free? Well, Indonesia's security is horrible, so they probably wouldn't care, hopefully.
I know this sounds stupid but is it possible to check in my PC/Monitor? I'm too paranoid that the whole thing might break during shipping.