Website access error

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

You should be able to access again now. If not, please PM me your IP address and I will look into it further.

Hello. I keep getting an error message trying to use this site from my home pc. I can use the site on mobile phone or friends pc just not mine.

I have tried asking for help on the linus twitter, even sent an email to the site, yet no help.

The error message I'm getting is below, been like this since the Web site errors from yesterday, and its not a request time out as pings work, i am on my mobile writing this yet pc will always give that error message. please help. I like using this site, I'm not sure why my ip is being "blocked" I can see the site normally if I use a free proxy, so I believe it's something to do with my ip

Error message.

2016-09-05_230622.jpg

EDIT: I have run Ccleaner, deleted cookies and cache, tried Firefox and MS edge browsers. Still same error message.

Try clearing your Cache? Or use a different browser? Just throwing out ideas man. 

17 minutes ago, BloodyWaters said:

Try clearing your Cache? Or use a different browser? Just throwing out ideas man. 

Thank for the help I have done them and still can see the site, I can see it if I use a free proxy from my pc, so I guess it's my ip ?

Just now, KRFenigma said:

Thank for the help I have done them and still can see the site, I can see it if I use a free proxy from my pc, so I guess it's my ip ?

Ok. 

You should be able to access again now. If not, please PM me your IP address and I will look into it further.

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

Hello!

Thank you so much, I am now able to log in to the site from my home PC,