Sony MDR-1ABT vs Parrot Zik 3.0

Eugene The Gentleman

Hey guys
Im looking into buying a pair of good headphones. I currently own the Sony MDR-1ABT
but i think the quality is bad for such an expensive headset. The sound is ok, very warm and base heavy. I think the Parrot Zik 3.0 look super awesome and stylish and they have some great features too.
But do they have good sound like the Sony mdr's? And scince i found out that wind whistles while biking in my sonys, i am looking into ANC wireless headphones. What do you think? Sony or parrot?
Come with some suggestions
Cheers

4 hours ago, Eugene The Gentleman said:

Hey guys
Im looking into buying a pair of good headphones. I currently own the Sony MDR-1ABT
but i think the quality is bad for such an expensive headset. The sound is ok, very warm and base heavy. I think the Parrot Zik 3.0 look super awesome and stylish and they have some great features too.
But do they have good sound like the Sony mdr's? And scince i found out that wind whistles while biking in my sonys, i am looking into ANC wireless headphones. What do you think? Sony or parrot?
Come with some suggestions
Cheers

Neither, if anc and wireless are required just get bose qc35 or momentum 2.0 wireless, and please stop wearing headphones while biking.

oh god don't bike with headphones on, especially if they have ANC, you must have a death wish to do that. I could understand if you had a pair of IEMs and only them in one ear, but overear and both cups over your ears and ANC, that is just insane.

QC35 have the best ANC and sound decent

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Don't you worry, i live in a small town in Denmark, we have dedicated bike lanes, away from roads. There is literally no one around when i ride my bike in the morning and when i get home. But thanks anyways. I just today visited a Bang & Olufsen store, and bought the H7 Wireless headphones. They have such amazing sound and brilliant passive noise cancelling. On top of that, they have a beautiful design and premium materials. I can really recommend those. They are a bit expensive, but hey, some ekstra hours at work and you got them :)
Cheers