3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the New Razer Blade 14 so my friends can bow down to my superior gaming laptop while they play on their peasant laptops with dual cores and 960M GPUs... it would also be easier to take to class than my ROG laptop now... this bad boy is heavy!

Hi~
I would like to win The New Razor Blade... So that I can use it for editing and design for welfare projects.
I prefer this one rather than the other due to that it is equipped with graphic card.
Thank you ~ xD

I think I would like the Razer Blade with the 1080p Res. Screen. I would mainly use it to replace my old laptop (HP Pavillion...blah) to help me in college and possibly do some editing on the go ( be it a wedding video, highlight reel for particular activities, or content for my YouTube Channel). I wouldn't use it for gaming much since I'm currently building myself a rig for that, however having that option or even having a friend play along side me would be fantastic (since most of my friends aren't techies or gamers and don't have the hardware to play PC games)! I do have a personal request however...If I was able to win this laptop I would love for the entire Linus Media Group to sign it either on the top or somewhere you feel it would last. Keep doing what y'all do guys and good luck to everyone else!!!

I would really love to get the new razer blade!!! It would really be a nice upgrade from my current laptop that is 5 years old! This would help lots with all of the work I do on my current laptop for college. Love y'alls channel, congrats on the 3 million subs!

I'd love to win the razor blade stealth! :) It would be awesome for trips (I travel alot) and I could also use it for school.

I would like the blade stealth, because since I am in college right now gaming isn't as important as it normally would be, but being able to upgrade it is a good feature. It far overpowers my current Toshiba Satellite.

I would prefer  NEW Razer Blade 14 because i'll be using it more on gaming and also some school work and app development that would be a great birthday gift

Considering my laptop is on it's last leg, I would love either, but I'd slightly prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14. But I'd obviously really enjoy the NEW razer blade stealth as well.

I want the Blade Steath! Already have a gaming desktop, so the more powerful GPU is not critical for a laptop, but the portability and the screen are.

Blade please

all my jokes are bad and i have a decent setup so i can't make a sob story about but would love to have some gaming performance on the go and i absolutely love that they have went with an 1080p display instead of showing off

Intel i7 6700k

ASUS Maximus Impact VIII

Silverstone Sugo SG13

Corsair SF600

Corsair H80i

GPU? Sold it so currently gaming on a laptop

I would love win the New Razer Blade 14 because I'd have a portable gaming machine! 

That would be amazing to have. I could actually play games on decent settings

Razor Blade for the video card power and I'd use it to play candy crush! 

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

i would really like the new razor blade (sorry for the youtube link, idk how to get rid of it)

A NEW Razer Blade 14 would be amazing. I would use it for college, using matlab and solidworks to help me finish my senior year of mechanical and mechatronic engineering. I chose the blade because I don't need the 4k for engineering, 1080p with a strong cpu is all I need. 

Hi 

I'm Fairly new to tech and what not but I'm really enjoying all aspects of it if I were to somehow beat the odds of 1/1000000 I would enjoy the razor blade because it's so portable and I may need it for college or something also thank you for the time! May the odds be in everyone's favor!

I would LOVE the razerblade. i just build my very own gaming desktop and would love to play on the go. 

Anyways, what you guys do is great, keep up the good work and i will keep up the watching.

I would love myself the new Blade. It would be nice to have a laptop that is powerful enough to play some if not most of the latest games.

I really wanna win the New Razer Blade because I dont even own a gaming computer because I dont have money. Wish my dreams would come true. :)

Would love to get the NEW Razer Blade 14.

I have an outdated laptop and have limited time on building a desktop (one day hopefully) with job and family commitments. With the new razer blade 14 at least i can get to play some of the current games.

Anyways congrats on 3mil subs. Been lurking and watching your VODs and loving it. How i wish i can get to build my very own awesome PC.

I would love the razer blade 14. Im currently studying in university and it would be awesome to work on.

Im also part of one of the groups at university which holds a LAN party every month. Would be nice to be able to bring a laptop with a 1060 to game on :)

[R9 3900x, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 Super]

Congratulations!
It would be great to cut the expenses of a new pc without even noticing it with the razer blade stealth : P