3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the new Razer Blade Stealth. I would use it for school work and maybe some game dev. :)

Def would love to have the Razer blade 14! It has all the specs I need and good choice for gaming as well;! Good luck every one

NEW Razer Blade Stealth looks amazing.

It would be so sweet if I can have it.

Hey linus, I've been a huge fan for a long time! :D runnine on Intel graphics and an xbox 360 arcade:/ would love either the razor blade 14 please if it's possible or the stealth, I actually just can't afford a dedicated graphics card for the stealth but I would make do happily with either. Whether I get it or not I still think your the best and an inspiration to so many, to be honest even a signed t shirt by your or Luke would mean the world to me! Keep up the good work guys, yall rock!

I want to win the New Razer Blade so I can finally play games on-the-go and be happy for the rest of my life! (I'll also earn some bragging rights for winning this LTT giveaway) 

Congratulations on your huge achievement guys! Keep it up! :D:D:D

Razer Blade Stealth as a college student be a new daily driver at school.

Old HP, i'm sorry the let go it hard, shhh.. I know but... Im seeing someone else, his name is Razer Blade Stealth.. 2016 ... I know the name is weird and stays the same every year but I love him HP plz... let us be happy.... shhhh only happy tears. We have been through alot together. but #LukeTheSavior and #LinusTheSockGuy plus #NickyVhere and the Whole team Signed the Laptop making it the most amazing thing in the whole world. (PLZ for Me :D if I win that is)

Good luck To the winner! :D AND Linus if you read this You're amazing Man, Same to #SickLuke_GetBetterBud or #NickyV I love you guys and your Work <3 

#StoryTime #RAZER #LiveLongAndTechHard 

I made a story because fun, that's why :D 

I never had Razer products before, never got the chance to experience of how Razer products perform and feel. But what i've read from others and the internet, Razer is a reputable company and one of the world leaders in high performance gaming hardware, software and systems. I have so much respect for companies who continually produces and maintains top notch, first class quality products. This would be my first Razer if i win. I would use it mostly for my school projects and gaming of course or just bring it with me in public kind of a show off, HAHA. With this beautiful beast of a bad boy, everybody's eyes will be glued to it and wanting to touch and try it. I prefer to have the New Razer Blade 14 :P. I think both laptops are great,  but the Razer Blade 14 got that slight edge since it has a built in newly released NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics card and a 14 inch display of 1080p resolution will be enough for gaming in a high end/ultra settings. I had a gaming laptop before, but it broke down a couple of months ago because of heat/ventilation issues. I hope Razer will change my view on gaming laptops. Thank you for this giveaway contest and Congratulations LTT for the 3 mil subs. Ive always enjoyed your easy to understand, fun, informative videos. ^_^

NEW Razer Blade 14

The thermal engineering sounds very interesting, I like the key displays, powered by a 1060? Impressive

Great all rounder when not near me home PC

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks LTT & Razer

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The new Razer Blade looks awesome.

I would like the new Blade, because new is always better! 

I would love the Razer Blade, because my old laptop killed itself. Now I'm a computer science student that doesn't have a computer hahah. I'd choose it over the stealth because those specs are better than my current 'gaming' pc. Would use it for gaming and uni work, or both at the same time :)

Would be thrilled to win a new Razer Blade to replace my 4-year-old ThinkPad T430s!

I'd totally go for the Razor Blade Stealth (though the Blade 14 is also cool) mostly because I'm a student so the portability of the Stealth is a real plus for doing things like editing and Photoshop on the go. Also congrats on reaching 3 million subscribers.

Hey guys. Congrats On 3 Million subs. I think the Razer blade Stealth would be amazing. I'm going to school to be a programmer and it would be a nice to have a new laptop to game and be able to do all my school work on it. 

The new blade 14 looks awesome. I would be able to use it for gaming and school work on the go and at home :D ... Did I mention it looks so fuking sexy!!

7 minutes ago, MrPoil said:

That Blade Stealth would be perfect to edit photo on the spot!raz

7 minutes ago, Housecatblu said:

I'd be honored to win the razor blad 14 thanks guys

Razer blade stealth because I need a ultra book for college and it would be awesome. 

It would be cool to get The Razor Blade, It would be nice to have something like that to record with and use for traveling, also well has getting to try out the new Kaby Lake processors

I would definitely go with the Standard Razer Blade. Why? Well simple: Light gaming on the go and, I do not have the Canadian rubles to turn the Stealth into a proper gaming machine Haha.

Overall though while I do like the idea of the stealth having a lot more battery than the Razer Blade, they are both really light which is something that was a bigger issue when gaming laptops first started to be a thing. As someone who really enjoys going to Lan parties and knowing that most places where I would use the laptop I would have a power outlet; I don't see me being the target audience of the Razer Stealth. 

Cpt.Doom Reporting in!

It'd be cool to win the New Razer Blade 14. My friend's going to go to college soon, and she's not particularly well off. In light of her having GAD I'd like her to be able to play some games in her free time as well as work towards her bachelor of the arts degree in mathematics. Fingers crossed X3

I would like to win the new Razer Blade for school work, gaming at friends or family's house, and it's like a portable computer. I don't really know why I chose this, but it just has very good ratings from many sources so I chose it. Thank you for the opportunity.