3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like a Razor Blade 14 to replace my aging Lenovo y510.As I am an university student,the small size would be of great benefit.

Razer blade stealth is enough for me :D I think it will be useful on my college next year...

The new Razer blade 14, for gaming on the go and so I have a laptop to use for school and gaming and just so I actually get a laptop since I don't have one.

Oh man a new laptop for college would be super awesome!

A blade would be nice for the extra power and keeping a quadrillion tabs open ^^ (favorite!)

The stealth is quiet stealthy and light in your backpack so that's also a pro :)

i want razer blade nd stealth will also do because something is better than nothing

a blade would be damn good for some programming and gaming
let's just hope that i win

I would definitely want the new blade,i would use it for school and ofc gaming

:Dalso i prefer it over the other because no need for external gpu amplifier.1080 is good for me.

I would love to win either to be honest, though would prefer the Blade 14 due to the inbuilt GPU so I can have gaming capabilities. I would use it for basically everything, I need a good system/ What I'm using now is old and crappy especially compared to the new razer laptops. Cheers guys.

I prefer the Razer Blade 1060 , it'll will be nice slim and portable gaming device ! :)

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth. It would be killer for photos and web development.

The AWESOME one and only 2016 stealth blade with the 10 series nvidea gpu

for my development work and some hardcore gaming

love to have it a dream come true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new razer blade for me, gotta have that sweet portable gaming. Tired of lugging around the desktop. 

The Blade would be amazing. I am constantly on the go, i like to game, I produce music, and i'm a photographer; however,  i don't have a computer powerful enough to run the programs well. Having a new laptop would be absolutely incredible.

Definitely the Razer Blade 14. I am in my senior year at UC Davis,  CS major,  and I don't have a freaking laptop!  I spelled coffee on my old laptop and the keyboard was so mad that it changed the buttons configuration!  I took revenge by ending up turning the rest of the laptop into a server. Nothing goes to waste with us and I bit the laptop will learn a lesson,  lol. ??. I promise I won't spell coffee on the tasty looking Razer Blade. 

definitely want the new razor blade 14. To game above 10 fps on a portable laptop :)

I would like the razer blade 14 because of the graphics card because here in new Zealand graphics cards are wayyyy to expensive its $215 for a 750 ti CLICK HERE TO SEE OVERPRICE 750 TI

MY CURRENT PC IS A TOSHIBA STALITE PRO WITH 4 GB RAM AND A I5 4210U and intergrated 4400 hd graphics

Edited by Mellcula
grammatical error

hey guys

i would definitely want the blade stealth

i never gave much notice to blade until i saw linus using one and then i thought "if its good enough for Linus its more than good enough for me"

Then i was deciding to buy a dell xps 15 or blade stealth

now this giveaway could be a dream come true

I'd really love winning the Razer Blade 14! Awesome that you're doing this pal.

I would like Blade 14, its a lot better imo

Razer Blade! I would use it for gaming while away from my main rig. I prefer the non-stealth version because I already have a light-weight laptop for word processing and other non-gaming purposes.