Best Video Game of All time (Semi Finals) End's Sunday @ about Midnight EST

Stephie_Girl

Okay everyone. Just like the last set of polls same rules apply. Sadly I couldn't do 16 brackets so I had to lump them together. I did it based on the traditional poll setup. I didn't lump them together randomly, I put them together in the traditional 32 person setup. Winner of bracket 1 plays 2, 3v4, 5v6 and 7v8. Winner of 1v2 plays 3v4 and 5v6 plays 7v8. Then the final. The next bracket will be 4 polls 2 choices each. For voting, please select the game or series you like the most. If in Bracket 1, GTA 3 was your favorite game, vote for GTA even if you didn't like the series. Don't discount your favorite game just because other games within the series were bad.
Ready
Set
Go!!!

Here was the preliminary where I compiled the initial results: https://linustechtip...-mid-night-est/

Here was the 1st round results: https://linustechtip...t-midnight-est/

Here was the 2nd round results: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/63191-best-video-game-of-all-time-round-2-ends-sunday-about-midnight-est/

This is tough because I LOVED Mario for SNES, N64, Mario Cart and Mario Party was amazing.  But like Pokemon steals my heart :(

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

Pokemon is #winning

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Who would pick BF over HL? HALF LIFE MUST LIVE! Wait..... 3 votes as of now for Pokemon. HL3 CONFIRMED!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Good 'ole Mario. Doesn't fail to entertain me.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Good 'ole Mario. Doesn't fail to entertain me.

It was tough, I had to side with Pokemon though and it ripped my heart apart :(

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

I am going to say Pokemon was my childhood, oh Leafgreen

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Pokémon for life. (I'm totally not being biased)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Ive never played pokemon, ive only played bad comapny 2 but ive played all half lifes, I wish assassins creed mad it to this round.

@Stephie_Girl when will finals begin

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

@Stephie_Girl when will finals begin

A week from today :)

• 1 year later...

Oh darn. I did not know of this. I would have submitted Joureny. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz