Any Android "experts"

EPPHO
Go to solution Solved by Shouom,

That would of course fix it, but.. will be back i posted just so you know

I need help with something on my phone. Tried some options and now i have problems with it. Anyone here kinda good with Android phones? So i can describe more what i did and what is the problem.

Iv'e used android for a bit and done some custom stuff with it, but Im not really an expert. But I won't know if I can help unless I see the problem.

Just now, SCGazelle said:

Iv'e used android for a bit and done some custom stuff with it, but Im not really an expert. But I won't know if I can help unless I see the problem.

1 minute ago, Erest said:

Whats the problem? I'm not an expert, but let me see at least.

So i have LG Spirit. I turned on something like developer options and there are some advanced options fro the device. When you go into that options it says some warning (it's for advanced users only...you should know what i mean). I tried some options and there was some option for about screen (additional screen if i remember correct). I tried that option too, i selected some resolutions and after i tried 4K resolution (kinda dumb,right?) my screen just started to blink and i could not touch anything. After that i took the battery out and now when i try to turn it on it starts to blink in loading screen.. I would like to do hard reset but i don't know if it could make it even worse..

Just now, Erest said:

What will be back? What if let's say hard reset goes wrong in some way or it starts to blink again when i do the reset,would it void the warranty?

No, it's not against the warranty to go into Recovery mode and do a wipe! It won't go wrong as long as you do the process with a normal battery charge, i've done it ALOT of times and nothing has gone wrong.

Just now, Erest said:

No, it's not against the warranty to go into Recovery mode and do a wipe!

Ok i will try it.

Flashing a custom rom or a recovery would void your warranty, not that.

10 minutes ago, Erest said:

Flashing a custom rom or a recovery would void your warranty, not that.

Thanks man it works good now after i did the reset. I thought hard reset is different than reset from settings when the phone is turned on but it's same, that's why i was afraid. Again thank you so much!