Unboxing Suggestion: Audioengine

ThatGuy

I think Linus should unbox any of Audioengine's many products. I think he'd really appreciate the build quality and pure usefulness of all their products.

I think Linus should unbox any of Audioengine's many products. I think he'd really appreciate the build quality and pure usefulness of all their products.

Do you have a set or thinking about it?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

The D1 in particular, as well as either the A5+ or A2. I personally have the A2's and they are just perfect for the price. The A5+'s are their flagship, which is why he might like to take a look at them, and the D1 is a very cheap very versatile Dac, again a product I own. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to speakers and for the price these are the first speakers I've been ok with, so thats why I'm so quick to praise

Yea, I've been looking at them but still find the price hard to swallow so to speak. Also, found these which might not be as good but still look promising considering the price, they also have some options l like, multiple input sources so I can switch to other devices other than the computer.

Behringer DIGITAL MONITOR SPEAKERS MS40

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/MS40.aspx

Reading more, the Behringer's you can have two inputs and mix them, so for example you can have the game sounds going through and some background music from another device and each has a separate volume control, so you can modify it to your preferences and then to top it off you can connect your headphones if you so desire. Those options are sealing the deal for me as my current speakers are dieing, will have to order soon.

The Audioengine's might be better sound but don't offer near as much options to make them better in my world.