Mobo Comparos

ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 vs Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
Asus Z170-A vs Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

What are the differences and which is better/ has more features?

-The audio chipset is different.

-The pro gaming one supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)

-The pro gaming one has 2 more USB 3.0 slots

-The A one has a PCI slot

-The A one supports Supports NVIDIA 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI Technology, while the gaming one Supports nVidia 2-Way SLI Technology.

If you want to see the whole thing yourself, here's the link: (sorry that it is in romanian, but you can still see the differences) http://www.pcgarage.ro/compara/1104973,1105018

7 minutes ago, Puhtutz said:

-The pro gaming one supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)

Both do.

7 minutes ago, Puhtutz said:

-The A one supports Supports NVIDIA 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI Technology, while the gaming one Supports nVidia 2-Way SLI Technology.

Again, both do.

OP, I usually advise the following: if you don't know what's the difference, 9/10 it doesn't matter which one you pick. And on the other hand, if you DO know what's the difference, then you can decide for yourself which one is best.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

2 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Both do.

Again, both do.

OP, I usually advise the following: if you don't know what's the difference yourself, 9/10 it doesn't matter which one you pick. And on the other hand, if you DO know what's the difference, then you can decide for yourself which one is best.

Oh. Okay. Then sorry, I just read stuff from the website. 

Both are great boards... Buy whichever is cheaper.... 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402