First gaming rig build (Tech noob)

Budget: I'm aiming at about $2,000 USD budget although I am willing to go higher if needed. Budget includes everything in the tower

Aim: My main uses will be gaming and video streaming at max graphics.  I currently mostly play MMORPGS, League of Legends, World of Tanks, and Skyrim. I also spend a lot of time watching Anime, YouTube, and Twitch.

Monitors: The ability to run two 24" monitors (not owned) and my tv. 

Peripherals: I currently use a Steelseries Siberia 800 headset and Razer Naga 2012. I intend to upgrade the mouse when I buy a keyboard but these are NOT included in the budget.

Why am I upgrading?: So basically I've been using a stock Toshiba laptop for the last 9 years and am over gaming at 8-23 fps at minimum graphics.

Case and Aesthetics: Case size doesn't really matter as I intend to hand buid a desk around it once it's built. As far as aesthetics, a Black/Red color scheme/lighting is preferred. I'd like to have a lot of ports mainly located on the rear of the tower. DVD/Blue-ray player for movies and installing games from disk needed.

Additional Information: As I admittedly have no life, this computer will be under heavy use (8-12 hrs daily) and needs to be build to handle it. I don't need E-Sports level quality and performance but playing MMORPGS and League of Legends in Max graphics smoothly would be nice. I usually leave the computer in hibernation instead of complete shutdown (I think this affects ssd or something like that). I'll be buying components for the rig over a the next few months and will find someone local who can help me put it all together once I have them all. If you have any advice or questions please let me know. This is my first time doing anything of the sort and I'm both excited and terrified of the build ahead. 

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

Do monitors go into the budget?

Yes.

Just now, MaddogLiam54 said:

Yes.

What resolution would you prefer? 1080p or 1440p?

Just now, keNNySOC said:

What resolution would you prefer? 1080p or 1440p?

I actually haven't heard of 1440p before so whatever you would suggest.

Just now, MaddogLiam54 said:

I actually haven't heard of 1440p before so whatever you would suggest.

Ok here's another question

Would you prefer 1080p 144Hz

Or 1440p 60Hz

Hz means how many fps can the monitor display and if you are able to achieve 144fps on a 144Hz monitor it is buttery smooth compared to 60fps on a 60Hz monitor

3 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

Ok here's another question

Would you prefer 1080p 144Hz

Or 1440p 60Hz

Hz means how many fps can the monitor display and if you are able to achieve 144fps on a 144Hz monitor it is buttery smooth compared to 60fps on a 60Hz monitor

1440p sounds like the better option. I guess I'll go with that.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($319.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Enermax Liqmax II 240 96.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($67.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170A-X1/3.1 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($102.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($51.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($88.48 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($61.00 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($679.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($94.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Acer G257HU smidpx 25.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($250.98 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Acer G257HU smidpx 25.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($250.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $2026.36
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-28 08:57 EDT-0400

A little over,those monitors are 25" if you have nothing against that there good monitors

Thanks for all your help. I'll start ordering parts next week.Quick question: Do these come with all the necessary cables and screws?

6 minutes ago, MaddogLiam54 said:

Thanks for all your help. I'll start ordering parts next week.Quick question: Do these come with all the necessary cables and screws?

Yah, most of the screws are going to be included and the motheboard comes with SATA cables for the drives

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: