New build. I have a few questions about Temps & Overclocking.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($319.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($138.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($36.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.00 @ B&H) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card  ($429.00 @ B&H) 
Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition (2-Pack) 62.7 CFM  120mm Fans  ($24.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1183.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-24 06:40 EDT-0400

Hello! I would really appreciate it if anyone could please answer a few of my questions regarding this build.

The Corsair 100R comes with 1 installed rear fan. I'm going to put two Corsair SP120 High Performance Edition fans in the case and one Rosewill RFA-120-BL from my last case into this one. I'm not sure what the optimal position or usage for these fans in my case is but I'll figure it out. So with 4 fans in total do you think that's enough to provide positive pressure in my case with good airflow? Lately it's been getting pretty hot where I live and the temperature in my house has been 95°F. With that in mind and the cooler on my GPU and CPU and 4 fans in my case do you think my PC will stay cool even when it get's up to 95°F sometimes?

One thing I was wondering about the motherboard was if it had easy one-click overclocking for the CPU. I looked on Gigabyte's site and saw it had Easy Tune but I wasn't entirely sure if that was for overclocking the CPU or not. I know doing it manually will always provide better results but I'd much rather do it by one click of a button even if it's not as good. Does anyone have any experience overclocking their CPU using Gigabyte's Easy Tune?

Lastly, I would really appreciate any overall input on the build and if you think there's a component I should change as long as it's not something more expensive or less performance.

Thank you SO much to everyone who took the time to read this all and is willing to help me. Seriously, it truly means a lot to me and I really do appreciate it. Thank you very much! :)

For the build you would be better off running ram in dual channel and also PLZ GET AN SSD FOR IT. Also you can just forget about the price of the OS which is around 100 bucks. Lastly for the CPU cooler i would recommend the 212 evo but i guess that is really up to you

For your fans. If you have a filtered intake you will want your 2 best fans on intake and your 2 others on exhaust, then play with the fan curve slowing down the exhaust slightly to keep positive pressure in the case so you aren't pulling dust in other openings.

*1 You should run 2 sticks of RAM, either 2X 4GB if cost is an issue or 2X8GB for better performance.

*2 For overclocking a 6700k. If it were me I'd consider a better cooler, The H7 will only give you a moderate OC before heat becomes an issue.

*3 For me a SSD is missing from the build for Windows and often played games. 120GB if cost is an issue, 240GB for bigger library of quick launching games.

Your MOBO should have an easy 1 click OC, but to get the most out of your 6700k and your RAM, do some research on OCing, There are lost of How To's out there.

Lastly if the overall cost of your build was already at your limit, you might consider dropping back too the 6600k to have some to throw at *1,2,3

PCPartPicker part list

Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 

^It's better to start off with an SSD and get an HDD later. Getting the SSD second means having to reinstall the OS and important applications all over again.

^It's only 240gb so you'll have to be cautious with managing space, probably wouldn't take you too long to earn enough cash for the black hdd
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($80.98 @ Newegg) 

^Avoid the Supernova NEX's they're not very good for their price, there are far better Tier 1 psu's that are sub $90

^Get any of the EVGA P2/G2/GS/GQ line
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 39.9 CFM  120mm Fans  ($25.99 @ Newegg) 

^The SP120's are static pressure fans, they're meant for cpu cooler heatsinks/radiators. Get the AF's(air flow) for your case.

Maybe instead of a budget case and buying 2 extra fans spending +$75 on both, why not just get this better case that already has 2 front in take fans + 1 rear exhaust?

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 230T Black ATX Mid Tower Case  ($72.99 @ Newegg) 

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

15 hours ago, jeonjaeng said:

For the build you would be better off running ram in dual channel and also PLZ GET AN SSD FOR IT. Also you can just forget about the price of the OS which is around 100 bucks. Lastly for the CPU cooler i would recommend the 212 evo but i guess that is really up to you

I plan on getting another 8GB stick of ram in the future and I'm using an SSD from my previous build. :)

15 hours ago, Torn said:

For your fans. If you have a filtered intake you will want your 2 best fans on intake and your 2 others on exhaust, then play with the fan curve slowing down the exhaust slightly to keep positive pressure in the case so you aren't pulling dust in other openings.

*1 You should run 2 sticks of RAM, either 2X 4GB if cost is an issue or 2X8GB for better performance.

*2 For overclocking a 6700k. If it were me I'd consider a better cooler, The H7 will only give you a moderate OC before heat becomes an issue.

*3 For me a SSD is missing from the build for Windows and often played games. 120GB if cost is an issue, 240GB for bigger library of quick launching games.

Your MOBO should have an easy 1 click OC, but to get the most out of your 6700k and your RAM, do some research on OCing, There are lost of How To's out there.

Lastly if the overall cost of your build was already at your limit, you might consider dropping back too the 6600k to have some to throw at *1,2,3

Thank you so much for the help! I plan on getting another 8GB stick in the future just not right away. I'll also be using an SSD from my previous build. I thought for sure the H7 would be cool enough for overclocking the 6700k. I had a bunch of people recommend the 212 EVO for that purpose and I know the H7 runs a bit cooler then that one. But if it's really not going to be enough then I'm just not going to overclock at all. It get's pretty hot where I live and I render a lot of videos with CPU usage at 100% so it'd be nice not having to worry about how hot my CPU gets. Once again, thank you so much for the help! It means a lot to me and I seriously do appreciate it. :)

14 hours ago, antisleep said:

PCPartPicker part list

Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 

^It's better to start off with an SSD and get an HDD later. Getting the SSD second means having to reinstall the OS and important applications all over again.

^It's only 240gb so you'll have to be cautious with managing space, probably wouldn't take you too long to earn enough cash for the black hdd
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($80.98 @ Newegg) 

^Avoid the Supernova NEX's they're not very good for their price, there are far better Tier 1 psu's that are sub $90

^Get any of the EVGA P2/G2/GS/GQ line
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 39.9 CFM  120mm Fans  ($25.99 @ Newegg) 

^The SP120's are static pressure fans, they're meant for cpu cooler heatsinks/radiators. Get the AF's(air flow) for your case.

Maybe instead of a budget case and buying 2 extra fans spending +$75 on both, why not just get this better case that already has 2 front in take fans + 1 rear exhaust?

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 230T Black ATX Mid Tower Case  ($72.99 @ Newegg) 

Thank you for the help! I'll be using my 250GB SSD from my previous build for this one. Thank you for the suggestion on the power supply, I'll be sure to get that one instead. I noticed in the description on that PSU it has Over Voltage, Under Voltage, and Short Circuit Protection. I'm wondering if all of those are for just the power supply itself, or if it's also for all your components connected to the power supply. Because I plan on getting a UPS for my rig and the whole reason I'd be getting one is for under voltage and over voltage protection, to supply clean power to my PC because my home has dirty power. I'm getting one with a pure sine wave output.  https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61LFS7-MLKL._SL1000_.jpg

But if that power supply works as an AVR for my components then I wouldn't even need a UPS which would be freaking awesome. That case you recommended definitely looks nicer and that's cool it comes with 2 fans but I just can't afford it unfortunately. The SP120's are actually from a previous build that I'll be using for this one, I know they're static pressure fans but do you think they'll work good enough using them as regular fans in my case? 

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that and help me out. You have no idea how much I truly appreciate it. THANK YOU! :)

8 hours ago, BarbecueGamer said:

~snip

You still want to have a UPS despite the psu already having voltage protection. Not losing important work over sudden power outage is worth the investment.

The SP120's will work fine, some even argue they're just as good or even better than AF's.

I would choose the SP120's over the AF version EVERY Time, for ANY application... This is becauseany fan in a ccomputer case needs a decent amount of static pressur, nnot just the rad/heatsink fans. This is why you see fans with something like 100CFM but once you go to use them they hardly move any air at all; chances are, the mfgr is hiding the fact that the fan has terrible SP.

It's late and I'm rambling but moral of story: more static pressure is always good, for case fans just as with heatsink fans. I would bet a case filled with the SP120's would outperform the same case filled with AF120's every time.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1372291/corsair-sp120-high-performance-fans-as-case-fans

And if you can find $20 in between your couch cushions get the 230T case or maybe the P400. Baller case for baller components. xD

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud