Heating issues

Hi,

I have an AMD 7850K paired with a Cooler Master Seidon 120V V2. The issue is the temperature readings. I will include a screenshot of the readings. I have the radiator set up pulling air into my case. I have a 140mm SP fan at the front, then the radiator, then a 120mm SP fan pulling air through the radiator. That should be fine. However, the temperature readings are abnormal. The area around the CPU is hot so I have 3 theories for the heat. A) The pump doesn't have enough voltage supplied to it and the heat isn't being carried away, B) there is too much voltage being applied to my CPU and C) there are no fans to draw air out the case, so I suspect that hot air is not being carried out the case. When I got the temperature readings, my PC was idling. When I go into the BIOS, the temperatures are in the 20-30C range. I want to overclock but with these temperatures, I cannot do so. Please help!

Thanks,

Danieltemps.png

Those temps are fine.

With amd overdrive it shows thermal margin or how many degrees until it overheats, so you are 67C UNTIL your chip overheats, overclock all you like temps are fine. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

That makes so much more sense xD Now I know the temps are fine I can get on with overclocking.

Thanks for the reply :)