Camera with no drybox?

ccaian

I live in singapore, pretty humid. Currently my 650d is in my 5 million crumpet bag and sitting under my desk. I seldom use it, like REALLY seldom due to exams. Can I not use a drybox or do I have to go out and get one cause im lazy and sort of broke :(

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Check the humidity rating for the camera in the manual. I think getting a dry box is a good idea anyways. but if the humidity ratings are within the specs for the camera don't worry too much.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

Unless your in Louisiana during summer rain season I would not worry about your 650d 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ccaian I live in Singapore too!

BTW if you cant afford a drybox or too lazy to buy one, at least buy one of those Silica Gel balls (Buy those in Challenger, pretty cheap) and pour them in socks and place it in your camera bag. You can reuse the silica gel balls by placing the balls on a bowl and heating them up in the microwave oven at a very low setting. It is ok to not putting your camera in the drybox...