Pc doesn't boot after changing mobo and psu

Becausei'mBatman
2 minutes ago, Becausei'mBatman said:

So sound no nothing. https://imgur.com/a/ObTzF i am pretty sure everything is plugged in fine.

check for the cpu power

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

is thats a Krait SLI board? if so on mine for the power button i had to connected it to the 2nd and 3rd pin on the top row if the JFP1

it tells you to put it on pin 1 and 2 but that didnt work for me, 

Uhh does the display show the motherboard logo, does it turn itself off or just stay on and stay stuck, does the HDD light do anything and is the lil green light on the motherboard solid on

I once replaced a motherboard in one pc and the new one would not turn on so I assumed it was dead and RMA'd it, when I got the replacement it did the same thing, then I noticed it had like a physical reset button or something on the motherboard itself, I hit that and it booted right up. Might want to check and make sure thats not the case. also if you have another PC you could test the power supply in to confirm it working and that you didn't get a DOA PSU.

5 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

is thats a Krait SLI board? if so on mine for the power button i had to connected it to the 2nd and 3rd pin on the top row if the JFP1

it tells you to put it on pin 1 and 2 but that didnt work for me, 

Tried that it booted. Was scared shitless to have to rma this with authorized repair centers. Everything else i did without looking at the manual but the front panel connectors got me really confused. And i still dont get them, i just followed the example in the manual

25 minutes ago, Becausei'mBatman said:

Tried that it booted. Was scared shitless to have to rma this with authorized repair centers. Everything else i did without looking at the manual but the front panel connectors got me really confused. And i still dont get them, i just followed the example in the manual

exactly what i thought, i even got my RMA number then i tried to bridge the power it with a screwdriver and did every pin and thats how i found out it was 2 and 3, in the manual it says the wrong pins,