Keyboard Issues

Dransk

Hello forum my CTRL keys are not working :(

I have an ASUS Strix Mechanical Keyboard and i think both ctrl keys stopped working randomly. I was typin in word and ctrl didnt work and i didnt take any notice to it though. Later on i cleaned my keyboard with a alchahol cloth and well it's clean now.  I went to play CS GO and couldnt crouch because the key was set to CTRL. I have downloaded drivers for my keyboard, (i wasnt using any before) and both my  ctrl keys are still not working. I hope my keyboard isnt fucking cause i will be incredibly mad! I dont htink so because why would both the keys go out at once, everything else seems fine and if restarted and onplugged the usb for the keyboard 5 times. I hope i havent gotten a trojan that is just fucking with me. But today i unplugged all my drives except my operating system drive and set it as the main drive earlier today. That shouldnt  have effected it should it? Anyway when i was cleanibng the keyboard it was on..... and it was jsut spamming keys so maybe i disabled it?\

thanks for reading plz help!

16 minutes ago, Dransk said:

Hello forum my CTRL keys are not working :(

I have an ASUS Strix Mechanical Keyboard and i think both ctrl keys stopped working randomly. I was typin in word and ctrl didnt work and i didnt take any notice to it though. Later on i cleaned my keyboard with a alchahol cloth and well it's clean now.  I went to play CS GO and couldnt crouch because the key was set to CTRL. I have downloaded drivers for my keyboard, (i wasnt using any before) and both my  ctrl keys are still not working. I hope my keyboard isnt fucking cause i will be incredibly mad! I dont htink so because why would both the keys go out at once, everything else seems fine and if restarted and onplugged the usb for the keyboard 5 times. I hope i havent gotten a trojan that is just fucking with me. But today i unplugged all my drives except my operating system drive and set it as the main drive earlier today. That shouldnt  have effected it should it? Anyway when i was cleanibng the keyboard it was on..... and it was jsut spamming keys so maybe i disabled it?\

thanks for reading plz help!

Tried puttin the key caps out and in again?

"Soundcards will give you more FPS."

2 minutes ago, feehi said:

Tried puttin the key caps out and in again?

Thanks dude, i just tried that and nothing happened :(. Any other ideas?

I plugged in another keyboard and CTRL worked, what should I do?