Lost Standoff Screw

So I was redoing some of the cable management and decided to route some cables between the motherboard and the tray. In order to not bend or crack the mobo I unscrewed the top and middle rows. I'm using an Asus Sabertooth X99 and the screw holes are closed off from the rest of the mobo so I wasn't worried about tilting it. Only one screw ended up falling, top left, next to IO. I can't hear it rattling anymore but it hasn't fallen out. My concern is that if I just leave it, that it could cause a short or something. Does anyone know a way to get it out or if it would be ok to leave it there? I have extra screws so proper mounting wouldn't be a concern.

14717092236511623853174.jpg

1 minute ago, daedricstoy25 said:

So I was redoing some of the cable management and decided to route some cables between the motherboard and the tray. In order to not bend or crack the mobo I unscrewed the top and middle rows. I'm using an Asus Sabertooth X99 and the screw holes are closed off from the rest of the mobo so I wasn't worried about tilting it. Only one screw ended up falling, top left, next to IO. I can't hear it rattling anymore but it hasn't fallen out. My concern is that if I just leave it, that it could cause a short or something. Does anyone know a way to get it out or if it would be ok to leave it there? I have extra screws so proper mounting wouldn't be a concern.

Take out the board and remove the screw as you mentioned if it shorts something out it will cause more problems than good. 

How should I get it out? It's cause somewhere between the actual board and the IO shroud, which I'm not sure can actually be removed.

2 minutes ago, daedricstoy25 said:

How should I get it out? It's cause somewhere between the actual board and the IO shroud, which I'm not sure can actually be removed.

It can be taken off but you can try tilting it around to see if you can get it out without taking if completely apart first possible through one of those fan spots. If you do need to remove it it's just held on by some screws on the back of the motherboard.