Is frozen cpu still taking orders

Himommies
2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Is it should I still give them my money. 

It's not a matter of it but a matter of should you regardless. I'm going to go with no because it got really shady over there.

3 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

It's not a matter of it but a matter of should you regardless. I'm going to go with no because it got really shady over there.

They have some really cool cases with included radiators like their air 540 know where I can get something like that(because it's cheaper)

My life

10 minutes ago, Himommies said:

They have some really cool cases with included radiators like their air 540 know where I can get something like that(because it's cheaper)

you have no recourse (no chargeback,no refund ect ) if mark doesnt give you your order  . also giving your card number over the phone is like giving you SS # to a illegal immigrant . also with all the trouble hes in atm it is NOT worth the risk . when a place loses it merchant account its not good even if he gets another one . they will drop him like a lead weight at the first sign of a issue .

give your business to MODMYMODS . send them a email if they dont carry what your looking for they will get you it or find you something that would work . they are the old workers that walked out on mark .

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS