Kraken X61 "does not fit" in a CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

Hi all, 

So, I am building a new PC via upgrades and I have a CoolerMaster MasterCase 5 (for a bargain price of £43) and wanting an AIO water cooler because why wouldn't you.
I was torn between the Corsair H100i GTX and the Kraken X61, I have chosen to go with the Kraken for the deep down real honest opinion that we all resort to when making a decision between two, it looks better. 

I am going to have it installed in the top radiator bracket add-on thing available for the MasterCase in a pull config, after trailing through the case specifications, hundreds of forums and even EMAILING COOLERMASTER SUPPORT, they all say no, it will not fit, you will have to fit it in the front. Well, no, I want it on the top, IMO the tubes going from your cpu to the front across everything doesn't look as nice as them going upwards.

However, if you search Kraken X61 in PCPartPicker Uk, look through builds including it and select the case to be a MasterCase. Boom, 2 builds have it installed in the top. :o  (the top and bottom, Red Devil and CoolMaster)

Proof that it does, you might even see two comments from me asking this question. Now I realise that by having the optical bay cage installed you have no room for the radiator and you HAVE to have the fans on the top for it to fit. Two very fair sacrifices in my opinion.
So....it does fit. :dry:

Anyone else here have a MasterCase 5 with a Kraken X61 installed in the top bracket?? Anyone have any issues (Please note that "it was a ballache fitting it" is an issue but one I do not care about, I will succeed) or anything that needs to be mentioned?
I really want this AIO cooler as the pump and the LEDs look far better in my opinion than the H100iGTX, but if there are issues of under performance, cutting of space for cables etc. I would like to know before I send my pennies flying at it.

Thanks for reading
Dan

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

Yes it does support it. But not in the way you think it will......

Current PC: "For Now Because I Have A Habit"

CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K @4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Asrock Z170 Extreme4

RAM: 16GB G.skill TridentZ 3200Mhz DDR4

CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 Riing RGB Edition 

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition MSI

Case: Limited Edition Thermaltake View 31 Riing RGB

Power Supply: CoolerMaster V750 Fully Modular

SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB

HDD: 3TB Toshiba 7200RPM

Peripherals:

Monitor: AOC U2868PQU 4K 28" 60HZ

Keyboard: G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 RGB Cherry MX Red

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite

Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Speed Extended

Speakers: Creative SBS A250

Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1

Just for a point one the side: I have my H110i mounted in the front and I really like the look of the tubes going sideways, although I didn't plan on doing it that way at first.

You can see pics in this thread:

I would just buy the Kraken and make it work :)

1 minute ago, DaMainMan said:

Just for a point one the side: I have my H110i mounted in the front and I really like the look of the tubes going sideways, although I didn't plan on doing it that way at first.

You can see pics in this thread:

I would just buy the Kraken and make it work :)

I tell you what though having the pump on the cpu sideways does make the tubes look not as "messy" I would agree with you that does look quite tidy. :)  
I think it's one of them things though that until you actually see it in front of you IRL ya never really know.

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5