Anyone Buying Next Gen Consoles?

vanwazltoff

Definitely not going to buy either. However, Sony and Microsoft are sending me them for review, so I'll have the PS4 and Xbox One laying around because of that.

Follow me on Twitter!

Technology Journalist at TechnologyTell, NextPowerUp, and others. 

If Brazilians are willing to pay an inflated price on Ebay for a PS4 or Xbone maybe I will be getting one of those and passing off much of the shipping cost to them by including it in the price of the item.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The main reason to buy a console is ppl don't say how much better they are than you because you can't afford a 670 or higher

ain't nobody got time for that shit

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k @ 4.4ghz  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 GPU: GTX 660 Motherboard: MSI Z87M-Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4gb Black @1.6ghz Power supply: Corsair HX650 80 plus gold Storage: Adata 64GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350d

No as i am not a broke teenager anymore!! :)

I am a broke teenager and  still got a kick ass pc...

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Only if there is no emulator for one of them once KH3 is released. And if there isn't one I'm buying the cheapest one.

I'm getting a next gen console only because, I don't see any Japanese games being well invested on the PC platform.

I need to have my JRPGS, Fighters and Hack n Slash games.

As of right now, No I'm not getting either of them.  I don't know how either do as a media device.  If one or the other can replace an HTPC, I'll absolutely get it.  If not, the exclusives don't interest me and I already have a blu ray player.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers