game

m2234323
Just now, EnemySp0tt3d said:

Play the game and find out lmao...

I mean both are ok to me but the fan run loudn at 60fps

what to do if  a game do not set it self to the frame rate when I chouse it in watman

Dude, with that PC you shouldn't be worrying. Unless you literally run this think with all the fans off, you should be fine at any setting. No heat build-up will hurt at these games.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

Just now, m2234323 said:

what to do if  a game do not set it self to the frame rate when I chouse it in watman

Let it run at 60 fps

The  fans swooshing louder doesn't mean its getting hotter. It's even more cool. 60 is much better to play than 30. If the  sound is annoying, turn up your headset.

1 minute ago, m2234323 said:

The fan is on because the card is heating up, every card does this. Its a reference card. Of course its going to be loud. 

the rx 480 reference cooler is just really loud, i can hear it run from 10 feet away when my lil brother plays WoW on it

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

3 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

The fan is on because the card is heating up, every card does this. Its a reference card. Of course its going to be loud. 

is this ok  to post

this is how it sound at the desktop with not much running at all all the time I am using it

1 minute ago, m2234323 said:

is this ok  to post

Every card does this. It's fine. Play at 60fps and be done with it. I've played hours and hours with my graphics card running so loud i can hear it through my headphones. It won't  break, play at 60.

1 minute ago, WSADKeysGaming said:

Every card does this. It's fine. Play at 60fps and be done with it. I've played hours and hours with my graphics card running so loud i can hear it through my headphones. It won't  break, play at 60.

I mean even when I watch YouTube or using edge it is doing the about the  same loud now the only time is not loud is when it is not on 

19 hours ago, m2234323 said:

I mean even when I watch YouTube or using edge it is doing the about the  same loud now the only time is not loud is when it is not on 

welcome to the wonderful world of buying a reference card

14 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

welcome to the wonderful world of buying a reference card

what to do since it was the  the only one I can afford now and was in stock