TV Monitor for professionel Steam watching

Hello,

im in need of help really fast i need to know requirements for a television that we can use for streaming counter-strike GO.

the way its gonna be setup is computer that is running cs-go and spectating the server the players are playing in.

and just a cable from the computer to the tv. this is gonna be a big tv since there are 100+ peaple that are made to be watching.

it will be really helpfull if i can get some requirements for the tv or/and some options that you recommend.

NOTE... we are gonna buy 2x tv's so we are thinking about 55"-65". and i am from Denmark sok if you have a tv you will recommend you can use www.pricerunner.dk to check if the tv is in denmark. also we have been talking about getting a projektor but our budget are 9.000DKK or 1350US$.

If you are only spectating, any input lag or monitor response is irrelevant.

That being said, you may want to make sure that the TV you are purchasing has gaming/pc mode.

What this mode does is it removes all the extra feature like 120/144 hz interpolation, image processing, etc that will make the stream looks worse

i7-5820K @4.5Ghz 1.3V | x99 G1-Gaming WiFi | 980Ti G1 Gaming TriSLI | 32GB GeiL Super Luce C16 3000Mhz | Antec Kuhler 1200 Pro | 512 Samsung 950 Pro | 2x 3TB Raid 0 | Antec HCP 1300W 80+ Platinum | Fractal Design Define R5

1 hour ago, wpra3 said:

If you are only spectating, any input lag or monitor response is irrelevant.

That being said, you may want to make sure that the TV you are purchasing has gaming/pc mode.

What this mode does is it removes all the extra feature like 120/144 hz interpolation, image processing, etc that will make the stream looks worse

should i get an 4k tv or 1080p since there are most 4k at the danish market atm ?

47 minutes ago, Kiwi_Skov said:

should i get an 4k tv or 1080p since there are most 4k at the danish market atm ?

4K is fine if the price difference is pretty negligible.

Please note that as you mention you will use the ingame spectating mode, your hardware will determine the quality of the stream (i.e. FPS)

However, on the bright side 4k is just 4x 1080p, therefore if you downscale the game to 1080p you won't see any funny blurry texture because it is perfect scaling.

What is the spec of the PC that will drive this TVs?

i7-5820K @4.5Ghz 1.3V | x99 G1-Gaming WiFi | 980Ti G1 Gaming TriSLI | 32GB GeiL Super Luce C16 3000Mhz | Antec Kuhler 1200 Pro | 512 Samsung 950 Pro | 2x 3TB Raid 0 | Antec HCP 1300W 80+ Platinum | Fractal Design Define R5

8 minutes ago, wpra3 said:

4K is fine if the price difference is pretty negligible.

Please note that as you mention you will use the ingame spectating mode, your hardware will determine the quality of the stream (i.e. FPS)

However, on the bright side 4k is just 4x 1080p, therefore if you downscale the game to 1080p you won't see any funny blurry texture because it is perfect scaling.

What is the spec of the PC that will drive this TVs?

yes but its because i have a 4k tv my self from philips and when i connect it to my tv the latency are really really bad, from when i move my mouse on the screen it can take up to 3 sec before it shows it on the screen. that is the only thing im worried about.

atm we do not have the spec on the streaming pc, our plan is to buy the tv's first and then make the computer. cuz we are gonna have 2 screens to 1 pc and since the screens are so big we dont wanna make it overkill.

15 hours ago, Kiwi_Skov said:

yes but its because i have a 4k tv my self from philips and when i connect it to my tv the latency are really really bad, from when i move my mouse on the screen it can take up to 3 sec before it shows it on the screen. that is the only thing im worried about.

atm we do not have the spec on the streaming pc, our plan is to buy the tv's first and then make the computer. cuz we are gonna have 2 screens to 1 pc and since the screens are so big we dont wanna make it overkill.

Well, you could try to find the pc/gaming mode on your TV first? It will help reduce the latency greatly.

What is the make and the model of your 4K TV