Fan Upgrade Help please

ShoshinUK

I would like to upgrade my in/out fan cooling.

I have this case-

http://www.aerocool.us/ds/ds_black.html

Heres the specs of the fans that came with it-

Super-silent 20cm fan(600 RPM) and 12cm fan (800RPM) included for front and rear cooling

Front Rear
Fan 200 x 200 x 20 mm  20-black-fan.jpg 120 x 120 x 25 mm 12-black-fan.jpg
Rated voltage DC 12V DC 12V
Starting voltage <=8V <= 6V
Rated current 0.3±0.03A 0.12±0.02A
Power consumption 3.6W 1.44W
Speed 500±10% RPM 900±10% RPM
AirFlow 35.40CFM 36.40CFM or more
Air Pressure 1.0mm-H2O or more 1.32mm-H2O
Noise (dBA) 19.5(dBA) 21.5(dBA)
MTBF 20000hours 20000hours

I have no other options re the system set up etc.

Would just like to get the most powerful fans for greater case cooling and replace them etc. Not so fussed about noise etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction as I have looked around but have no real experience here.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

I personally like the plain Corsair fans. They're pretty quiet, they looks very nice, and they move a lot of air.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

What are your specs and load temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm running a i7 4790K at 4.8Ghz across 4 cores, hyper-threading off with a 240mm AIO CPU cooler. (I only game and the games I play only use max 4 cores).

MSI Gaming X GTX1070 GPU (new today, previously GTX970).

CPU under 100% load via CPU-Z is showing max 75c, so I don't think I actually need new fans, I would just like more air moving through the case if it's an easy upgrade.

I havn't played recently with CPU voltage, and in fairness even the AIO fans as I havn't got the software installed for it etc so theres room to improve the system there I guess.

My goal is 5Ghz across 4 cores and nice and cool.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

2 hours ago, ShoshinUK said:

I'm running a i7 4790K at 4.8Ghz across 4 cores, hyper-threading off with a 240mm AIO CPU cooler. (I only game and the games I play only use max 4 cores).

MSI Gaming X GTX1070 GPU (new today, previously GTX970).

CPU under 100% load via CPU-Z is showing max 75c, so I don't think I actually need new fans, I would just like more air moving through the case if it's an easy upgrade.

I havn't played recently with CPU voltage, and in fairness even the AIO fans as I havn't got the software installed for it etc so theres room to improve the system there I guess.

My goal is 5Ghz across 4 cores and nice and cool.

Changing out fans don't usually make much of a difference if your current temps are already fine. 

Whether 5ghz is doable is more dependent on the silicon lottery than cooling. 

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Understood and thank you, I appreciate the discussions here.

But I also just want 2 new fan's and don't know which ones would be great for my case!

Operating System Win 10

9 hours ago, ShoshinUK said:

But I also just want 2 new fan's and don't know which ones would be great for my case!

What's your budget? Can you link us to where you're shopping? 

What's wrong with your current fans?

Open budget, I can't link as i don't know what's best for the fan upgrade.

Nothing wrong with current fan's (they come with the case), I just want better if it's possible.

I like upgrading my rig and playing around with it is all and am struggling working out the fan side of things.

Operating System Win 10