Overclocking Issues

Hey I'm having some issues with MSI Afterburner and AMD Overdrive.

So before AMD Crimson came along, I used MSI Afterburner to OC my card. Here is some quick information:

Mobo: ASRock 990FX Killer

CPU: FX-6350 @ 4.7Ghz

PSU: Sentey MBP750-HM 750w

GPU: MSI R9 380 GAMING 4GB

GPU2: NVIDIA GT 730 (disabled in device manager)         (use it for DIRECTV 2 PC because it's the only card that I have that features screen capture protection)

Im running the latest AMD drivers as of this post.

The stock speed for the card is 980Mhz and while using Afterburner, I would be able to get a stable OC of 1142Mhz with the Voltage slider set to the max.

Once AMD Crimson came out and the driver installed on my PC, I probably (can't remember) navigated to the Global Overdrive panel under Gaming => Global Settings => Global Overdrive, and accepted the liability statement from AMD. If I use Afterburner now with the same settings, the core clock will flux between ~800Mhz and 950Mhz. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and settings in hopes that it would cause the liability statement to pop up again, in which case I would decline it to keep Overdrive off, but sadly this was not the case. I'm able to achieve an OC of 1141Mhz in Overdrive, but it is very unstable in certain games (but not all) that were fine before). I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas as to why this might be happening. Took me a while to address this issue.