R9-280X R7-260X was on the shelve @ Fry's

coltonpan

This post might go to off topic but... I don't know. I went to Fry's and found out there was the MSI Gaming Edition R9-280X. I thought i was crazy or something. I took it too one of the service desk and asked them if they have the ASUS version. They scanned the MSI one first and there was a little warning sign popped out but I couldn't read it. He then asked the supervisor what that means and the supervisor said that the item is not supposed to on sale yet..... LOL That's funny. I thought I would be the first guy (normal guy) to buy that graphics card! 

You should have taken a photo :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I hope the R9-280x' are less than or the same price as the 7970s are right now

There wasn't any price tag on them.

You should have taken a photo :P

Yeah but I didn't expect that wasn't really on sale lol

they took all the R9-280X and R7-260X off the shelves after they found that out.

I don't get it,when will new R 7/9 2xx go on sale? I looked at pcpartpicker but nothing. Reviews already came,shouldn't cards be on sale? 

I don't get it,when will new R 7/9 2xx go on sale? I looked at pcpartpicker but nothing. Reviews already came,shouldn't cards be on sale? 

I don't get it either lol they have the items but held it there and not sell them... the reviewers get the items before us so they can run benchmarks and stuff but they were only allowed to post their review after a certain day. but that doesn't necessary means it's available for us yet.

I don't get it either lol they have the items but held it there and not sell them... the reviewers get the items before us so they can run benchmarks and stuff but they were only allowed to post their review after a certain day. but that doesn't necessary means it's available for us yet.

That's strange,i've never seen card being reviewed,benchmarked (even msi,gigabyte,powercolor said that they have released them) but still nowhere to buy them days after "official release".