Debating selling my dual Xeon setup for gaming

I have a z820 with dual e5-2667 V2 cpus.   I need to buy a new mother board though am debating selling the processors and using money for a different setup dedicated to gaming.    I don't like overclocking.   I currently have a gtx1080 ftw though am considering dual Titan x pascal versions.      btw the z820 mother board supports 3x 16x pcie 3.0

Why not just use the Xeons?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

will need to purchase a new motherboard is all.  I can sell the xeons for close to 3k though.

Also debating getting a second 1080 ftw or taking the plunge to two titan x. 

1 hour ago, DemiSLayer said:

will need to purchase a new motherboard is all.  I can sell the xeons for close to 3k though.

If you think someone is going to buy ivybridge cpus for 1500 a piece good luck, you can get a 6900k for cheaper and it would perform better. And you can also find used a 4960x for under $600 which also has oc capability, you will be sitting on these cpus for a while even at a lower price most likely though because not a lot of people have motherboards to support them, and they are not compatible with x79 so they are only good for some workstation/server boards, and at that price point you can get a new 10-14 core xeon as well.

1 hour ago, DemiSLayer said:

Also debating getting a second 1080 ftw or taking the plunge to two titan x. 

Make sure your motherboard can even support SLI some workstation boards cannot, and hopefully you aren't using the stock hp psu. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

the cpus I have currently go for around 1300-1400 each on ebay since there not the qs or es samples. only people with other workstations/servers buy them.  If I sell them what is the best current CPU for gaming 6900k ? or the new 10 core i7.    Theres a program called different sli that enables sli support on board that don't support sli though I don't know if it would work on my z820 workstation.     I might just buy a new motherboard and use this one if there isn't going to be a huge difference in gaming performance with going to a newer i7 platform.