intergrated graphics

Hey guys,
so i will be building a new pc but i will not have enough money for the gpu for a couple months and im thinking of just buying the pc without it and running on the i7 6700k's intergrated graphics. A PC will really help me with school and other stuff but i wanted to know if i could also get away with playing some very light games like CS GO or Dota2 or TF2 or if its going to be a shitty experience.
Thanks.

You should get a cheaper CPU and then get a RX 480 of some sort, trust me you don't want to play on those graphics.

I'm part of the "Help a noob foundation" 

Just now, Carlos1010 said:

You should get a cheaper CPU and then get a RX 480 of some sort, trust me you don't want to play on those graphics.

i will not do that because as i clearly stated, i will be getting a gpu regardless of the cpu.

If you plan to use the PC for school and light games the 6700k is overkill,

I'd do what @Carlos1010 suggested and get a cheaper processor.

But if you really want the 6700k the iGPU should be enough to run those games at decent frames, just ensure your motherboard has video outputs.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black