New Titan X

15 minutes ago, DXMember said:

Quadros have the full fat chip

also I kinda want an sli build but the quadro takes away the need for that unless im gonna go absolutely overkill and run 3 asus rog swifts or 2 4k ultra wides 

Just now, Red Panda said:

also I kinda want an sli build but the quadro takes away the need for that unless im gonna go absolutely overkill and run 3 asus rog swifts or 2 4k ultra wides 

you're not seriously planning to game on rog swift with a quadro, are you?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Just now, DXMember said:

you're not seriously planning to game on rog swift with a quadro, are you?

what would you recomend and i said 3 of tham at 144hz and 1440p in surround

what would you recomend and i said 3 of tham at 144hz and 1440p in surround

this bait?

quadros don't get gaming drivers

you'd need dual Titan X (Pascal) at the moment for a tipple 1440p at 144Hz to game at High settings

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

1 minute ago, DXMember said:

this bait?

quadros don't get gaming drivers

you'd need dual Titan X (Pascal) at the moment for a tipple 1440p at 144Hz to game at High settings

lol exactly i needed gaming cards lol but what about 2 acer predators x34 model

lol exactly i needed gaming cards lol but what about 2 acer predators x34 model

Pascal Titan X are your best options. 1080s would be way cheaper, but you said price isn't a concern. Two Pro Duo would smash it, but are memory limited.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1 hour ago, DXMember said:

yeah then after that you can wait for the Titan X 2017 as well

The only waiting being suggested here is for the next Pascal card. Waiting for another product within the current generation isn't like perpetually waiting for the 'next big thing.'

@Red Panda, like I said before, the Titan XP is currently the most powerful card on the market, though we could easily see a 1080 ti or another Pascal Titan with the full-fat chip in the next few months. The difference between the cut-down and full-fat GP102 chips is 256 cores, which is the same core difference between the 980 ti and the Titan X, so the overall performance difference will probably be even slimmer than the already slim disparity between the Maxwell cards (since the overall greater core count means it's a lower percentage difference).

Quadros aren't for gaming, as it looks like you know, so I think that was just suggested as a joke.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.