Air 540 Build

Fahrenheit

Just got my build up and running, really like the Air 540 so far. I do have one of the revisions with the short USB 3.0 cables so I cant plug it in yet. Got an RMA number pending to fix that. Im very happy with the fit of the Icysdock in the front, right now its not screwed into the 5.25 cage, im gonna have to mod it to screw it in. Also I wanna see if I can change the LEDs to white. Not sure how realistic that is. 

post-9340-0-71686200-1381277602_thumb.jp

post-9340-0-94262000-1381277636_thumb.jp

Looks great(dem noctuas), you should really improve on the cable management though.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Looks great(dem noctuas), you should really improve on the cable management though.

I thought noctua was coming out with black fans.

looks nice but tidy up those cables and plug in the front io from your case 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Yeah, I know the cables are a mess, Got some braided cables coming for it. Also my Air 540 came with a short USB 3.0 cable. A replacement is coming now so I can plug it in 

I tried a lot of fans so far and nothing beats a noctua for performance/sound levels. With that said when I start to build my custom loop i'm gonna try out Noiseblocker fans in the hopes of getting a black fan that can compare to brown 

Nice choice of parts, but there really is no excuse for bad cable management with that case.

Industrial level very high RPM fans and cheapo fans that aren't very good are a possibility 

They'll be industrial level 2000 RPM fans, nothing's  stopping you from undervolting them though.

Nice choice of parts, but there really is no excuse for bad cable management with that case.

They'll be industrial level 2000 RPM fans, nothing's  stopping you from undervolting them though.

Well really being my AIO water cooler has so many wired coming off the block I dont have a lot of options to manage it better, Thats all getting replaced soon anyways

Nice build. I cant plug in the front usb3 on my air 540 either. :(

If you RMA Corsair they will send you out a longer one, waiting on mine now. 

Well really being my AIO water cooler has so many wired coming off the block I dont have a lot of options to manage it better, Thats all getting replaced soon anyways

If you RMA Corsair they will send you out a longer one, waiting on mine now.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know :)

That looks great

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB