Logitech G710+

OK so to start this off this is a nice keyboard but in the last two years I have bought two of them and now here I am. The key switches which are on  the keyboards get stuck(hard to push down) for no reason at all. I wasn't using mine at all for about two weeks and when I cam back to it not the 8 key is ridiculously hard to push. Yes I know everyone will say well contact Logitech support but to those who say that I respond with this is my 6th one needing to be replaced for similar issues. The first one broke about a week after using it and the A key didn't even work. The next three keyboards had various key failures and then the last one before this just gave up after a month of use. I am done with getting this replaced and come Friday I will be going to best buy and buying a razer keyboard.

1 minute ago, Paarthri said:

So what's you question?

nothing just wanting to inform people on this mess

Go back to membrane. Chronic failure must be your environment.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

25 minutes ago, dtaflorida said:

Go back to membrane. Chronic failure must be your environment.

how could it be the invironment it has gone through a move and the issue still ocures there isn't any liquid near my pc and the apartment is kept cool at 90 f all day

90F?! wow you must live in a desert! I'd have cranked up the AC at 80F! 

Anyways, I dunno man, all I know is if you've gone through 6 keyboards... something besides the keyboard has got to be wrong. The probability is of 6 going bad are impossibly low without introducing additional factors from the environment.

Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

6 minutes ago, dtaflorida said:

90F?! wow you must live in a desert! I'd have cranked up the AC at 80F! 

Anyways, I dunno man, all I know is if you've gone through 6 keyboards... something besides the keyboard has got to be wrong. The probability is of 6 going bad are impossibly low without introducing additional factors from the environment.

I rarely have the ac on saves money and yea might be but im done

6 minutes ago, Jstone said:

I rarely have the ac on saves money

Also, you must live in a dry place, humid heat is unbearable. And if you have dry air then you may also have more static electricity. Have you had bad LEDs on your previous keyboards?

I live in michigan

9 minutes ago, dtaflorida said:

Also, you must live in a dry place, humid heat is unbearable. And if you have dry air then you may also have more static electricity. Have you had bad LEDs on your previous keyboards?

Aren't the switches all made by cherry, so I don't know how Logitech could've failed in the QC that badly. I guess you can switch to a razer if you want, but I heard that their switches aren't as reliable because they are technically knock offs. (Unless you can find one that from 2013 or older) You'll probably better off getting a more reliable brand like corsair. But just saying most mechanical keyboard use cherry. Also, have you tried taking all the caps off to clean your keyboard?

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

13 minutes ago, YubinTheBunny said:

Aren't the switches all made by cherry, so I don't know how Logitech could've failed in the QC that badly. I guess you can switch to a razer if you want, but I heard that their switches aren't as reliable because they are technically knock offs. (Unless you can find one that from 2013 or older) You'll probably better off getting a more reliable brand like corsair. But just saying most mechanical keyboard use cherry. Also, have you tried taking all the caps off to clean your keyboard?

I am probably going to go with corsair