Back ground lighting

steveo1234

hey guy i was wondering if there was a way to set up the windows background to match my rgb light strips in my computer case so they are both in sync with each other?

6 minutes ago, steveo1234 said:

hey guy i was wondering if there was a way to set up the windows background to match my rgb light strips in my computer case so they are both in sync with each other?

Your wallpaper?

I have many leather-bound books.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K - 4.3 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe II | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU:  Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 | PSU: Corsair RM750i | Case: NZXT Switch 810 | Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 Hydro | Monitors: Acer G257HU - Acer GN246HL | Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma - Razer Mamba -  Astro A50

Just now, Oakley said:

Your wallpaper?

yeah thats it

I heard a while back ou could so this with an Arduino and even your TV  but I have no idea how. Sry that I wasn't that helpful.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system