PC powering on, but no display.

I just built a new PC and when I turned it on, there was no display. I got some debug codes on my MOBO (Msi Gaming M5). Codes: 0d, 19, 00, 4C, 55. Can someone please help. I'm running G. Skill Ripjaws DDR4-3000. I had 2 sticks. Then I tried 1. Then I tried that one in all 4 different slots. Still getting all the same codes. Any help?

No display? When my G.Skill ram was faulty, i got a blue screen of death. If your not getting any "display", its either a gpu - monitor incorrect connections, gpu - motherboard fixation, cable - cable connections. By the way, im sorry for not having searched the meaning of codes. I supose you already had or similar?

Groomlake Authority

3 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

No display? When my G.Skill ram was faulty, i got a blue screen of death. If your not getting any "display", its either a gpu - monitor incorrect connections, gpu - motherboard fixation, cable - cable connections.

Its not the gpu, i tried connecting straight to MOBO. And I for sure know it's not cable connections. I've built a couple of PCs and I followed the same process.

Just now, Detreox said:

-snip-

But your display only powers on and then you get nothing? No motherboard information or windows loading?

Groomlake Authority

Just now, VerticalDiscussions said:

But your display only powers on and then you get nothing? No motherboard information or windows loading?

My display is on, i switch to DVI and the monitor says, no DVI Signal Found. My computer is on everything seems to be running and Im getting the error codes on the MOBO.

9 minutes ago, Detreox said:

My display is on, i switch to DVI and the monitor says, no DVI Signal Found. My computer is on everything seems to be running and Im getting the error codes on the MOBO.

Check the error codes in the motherboard manual. If you can tell us what is says in there I'm sure we can tell you how to fix it. 

3 minutes ago, reconninja33 said:

Check the error codes in the motherboard manual. If you can tell us what is says in there I'm sure we can tell you how to fix it. 

0d is not in the manual,19 - Early South Bridge Initialization, 00 is not in the manual, 4c is not in the manual, 55 Early Memory Initialization.