MSI Z170 M7 motherboard

Hey guys so I went into my bios recently on the MSI Z170 m7 motherboard to try and overclock it, when I did the display stopped working then I used the clear cmos button on the back of the motherboard and restarted the computer. The computer started working back up again but now the error code indicator of the motherboard is fluctuating randomly between numbers and not displaying the 00 code that is indicative of no error. When I go back into the bios it is flashing very fast making it hard to change any settings. I set my computer on fast boot to skip the bios section on startup but I would like to rectify this problem asap if anyone has any advice please let me know. 

My build includes an i7 6700k, msi z170 m7 motherboard, 32gb of ddr4 ram 3000mhz, and a zotac gtx 970 graphics card a 512gb samsung 850 ssd, and a 2tb seagate hard drive. 

Thanks in advance for all your comments.

Can you get to either the Bios or the OS?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I can get to the OS and the Bios but when I go to the Bios the bios screen is flashing violently and i can't see whats going on at all. 

24 minutes ago, Ash1992 said:

I can get to the OS and the Bios but when I go to the Bios the bios screen is flashing violently and i can't see whats going on at all. 

Maybe a driver problem? Try using your iGPU and see if it helps. If it does, reinstall NVIDIA drivers (clean install).

CPU: i7 6700k (4.7 GHz) | GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW (OC) | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB WD Black | RAM: 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance LED (White) 3000MHz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU: Corsair RM850i | WiFi Card: TPLink Archer T9E | Case Fans: Noctua iPPC-2000 PWM (3x 120mm in), 2x Noctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm (radiator, painted black), Fractal Venturi HP-14 (1x 140mm out)  | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit