Any Wireless, Rechargeable, Claw Grip Mice?

AaronOP

Looking for a wireless (preferably Bluetooth enabled, but USB is fine), rechargeable, right handed, claw-grip mouse.  I've looked at the MX Master, but my only gripe about it is that, apparently, it's pretty big and designed for palm grippers, not claw, which really does suck because that mouse looks amazing to me.  

If you guys know of anything, please let me know.  Price isn't a problem right now, but under $100 USD would be great. 

As always, I suggest my Logitech G602. I always use a palm grip. It is not rechargeable, but the batteries last for freaking ever. It can even run on a single AA battery if need be. 

Just now, Andster29 said:

As always, I suggest my Logitech G602. I always use a palm grip. It is not rechargeable, but the batteries last for freaking ever. It can even run on a single AA battery if need be. 

I was looking at it too man; another mouse that looks great and I've heard it performs pretty well too.  Only concern is the palm grip though.  Really don't want to order a mouse and then have to return it and wait for a refund.  

4 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

This

Except it might be too small

Its made primarily for use and transport with laptops

Works with Mac. Works with your tablet and phones too if you're lucky.

Tracks on any surface, even glass. You can use your partner's face as a trackpad if you want.

Ignore the price on the website. Its usually significantly cheaper in stores.

Also works in wireless 2.4Ghz, with a USB dongle. So no worries if your workstation has no bluetooth.

Able to pair with multiple devices at once (but only one on wifi b/c there is only one dongle)

Holy shit, I didn't even know this was a thing.  Thanks a lot :)

2 minutes ago, AaronOP said:

I was looking at it too man; another mouse that looks great and I've heard it performs pretty well too.  Only concern is the palm grip though.  Really don't want to order a mouse and then have to return it and wait for a refund.  

Holy shit, I didn't even know this was a thing.  Thanks a lot :)

For the most part I use a more claw-grip with the mouse. The left and right triggers are set up perfectly that they feel the same force no matter where you are along the button. 

1 hour ago, Andster29 said:

The left and right triggers are set up perfectly that they feel the same force no matter where you are along the button. 

That's what I'm looking for.  Really appreciate the info. 

The Logitech G900 is pretty good for claw, but the price tag might be a turn off.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master