Cheapest quality 240 mm AIO

What is the cheapest 240 mm AIO that supports lga1151 and has decent quality and performance. I plan on getting a 6600k and overclocking it.

This is a list of all the 240MM AIO's that PCpartpicker is aware of.

http://pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu-cooler/#W=10240&sort=a6&page=1

The corsair H100i V2 is obviously not the cheapest, but I have that unit myself. Its quite good and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a 240 AIO. Very quiet (assuming you don't push the fans too hard), good cooling, and the pump is completely inaudible.

I've also heard good things about the cheaper LEPA and ENERMAX models on the list (good for the price that is). But I have no first hand experience with them. Take what i'm saying with a grain of salt and be sure to look up independent reviews before purchasing anything.

I don't quite understand the logic of buying the cheapest version of a crucial system component that contains a substance that could utterly destroy your PC, but hey ho what do I know?! O.o

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

33 minutes ago, atomicus said:

I don't quite understand the logic of buying the cheapest version of a crucial system component that contains a substance that could utterly destroy your PC, but hey ho what do I know?! O.o

He didn't ask for the cheapest one, he asked for the cheapest "good" quality one which isn't necessarily the cheapest in price. or at least that what i interpreted him saying.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

3 hours ago, Ryoku said:

He didn't ask for the cheapest one, he asked for the cheapest "good" quality one which isn't necessarily the cheapest in price. or at least that what i interpreted him saying.

Well it should really have been phrased "what's the best quality AIO that costs around x amount"... that should really be of paramount concern, not price.

And OP, you should know that a mid-range AIO is not going to out-perform a top end air cooler... it might actually be worse. Just FYI. If you want it for aesthetics fair enough, but don't believe that it will give you some kind of epic cooling performance. Top end air coolers can handle OC'd CPU's without even breaking a sweat.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

3 hours ago, atomicus said:

Well it should really have been phrased "what's the best quality AIO that costs around x amount"... that should really be of paramount concern, not price.

And OP, you should know that a mid-range AIO is not going to out-perform a top end air cooler... it might actually be worse. Just FYI. If you want it for aesthetics fair enough, but don't believe that it will give you some kind of epic cooling performance. Top end air coolers can handle OC'd CPU's without even breaking a sweat.

Dude did you ever think that my case can't fit those top end air coolers and stop arguing with ryoku. He was correct and I am aware of the dangers of cheaper AIO coolers, and I just wanted suggestions, not your crappy critisizm. 

15 hours ago, Snakkey said:

Dude did you ever think that my case can't fit those top end air coolers and stop arguing with ryoku. He was correct and I am aware of the dangers of cheaper AIO coolers, and I just wanted suggestions, not your crappy critisizm. 

Whoah, ease up with the attack posture there my friend. No one is arguing, well not me anyway, I was just making a valid and FACTUAL point... it's hardly "crappy crtiicism" so calm down lol! I didn't think your case wouldn't fit them because YOU DIDN'T SAY... the first word of your subject says 'cheapest', the fourth word of your post says 'cheapest'... and you only want 'decent' performance for that, not even the best! I can only go on what I see. You don't even say what case you have, and there are lower profile coolers that would STILL perform better or on par with a cheap AIO and with NONE of the risk.