Anyone know a shipping friendly mITX case?

I'm looking for a shipping friendly mITX case. I've tried a couple cases, the current one in use being the Elite 110. The issue here is that I transport my computer in my checked luggage, 2-3 round trips a year. Usually the little pegs holding the front bezel break--not a real problem, but an inconvenience to glue the pegs/tape the bezel every time I travel. I haven't found a case yet where the front bezel isn't held on by 4ish plastic pegs. Case shouldn't be too prone to bending either, that happened to the bottom panel of the Elite 110 once. Granted, that was because I hadn't properly padded/supported the case.

Case needs to support:
180mm full height dual slot GPU
50mm x 120mm AiO cooler
1 SSD, 1 HDD
170mm ATX PSU

It should fit easily in standard luggage (with adequate padding) and not weigh a ton. Ideally, (as in that's the goal but let's be realistic here, I'm not getting it) Ideally, the case is less than 10"x10"x12" (250mm*250mm*300mm) in dimension and less than 7lbs (3kg) in weight.

I'm trying not to break the bank on this and looking for something under 60USD, but I could deal with the problem as it stands and save up till winter if there is a significantly better option at a slightly higher price point. 

Thermaltake Core V1 is the only case I can think of that comes close. 

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. 

I looked at the Core V1, but I'm apprehensive because it's overall structure and build is similar to the Elite 110. It's just slightly bigger and has a different internal layout.

The PC-TU100 only supports SFX PSUs, I need ATX PSU support. It also lacks a 3.5" drive bay. 

The PC-TU200 only supports ATX PSUs 140mm long, mine is 165mm + cables.

Neither the PC-TU100 nor the TU200 support a 120mm radiator for my AiO.

I'm currently considering the Corsair 250D (which is definitely more expensive than I'd like) and Phanteks Evolv ITX (even though it's expensive and a little bigger than I'd like). I'm trying to figure out how those two cases are constructed to determine whether anything will break/bend/dent/crack/etc during transport.