Which GPU to get?

Ok theres a place that has the Zotac 1080 gtx AMP Extreme for 739.00 tax and shipping and another place has the Gigabyte G1 1080 for 649.00 tax and shipping. Is getting the Zotac worth getting for nearly 100usd more than Gigabyte worth it?

Nope.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Get the cheaper one and get a 500gb ssd for the 100$ you save.

Oh well just that quick the cheaper one is sold out G.Dangitt! I have everything for my build but a 1080 :(! I'll just wait for it to get in stock again. 

20 minutes ago, App4that said:

Wait for the ZOTAC. The power delivery makes a big difference.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7776/zotac-geforce-gtx-1080-amp-extreme-fastest/index6.html

Except that card still doesn't overclock any better than its cheaper counterparts... It just hits higher frequencies out of the box. Even in that review, they couldn't keep a stable 2.1GHz clock. 

CPU - Intel i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 (Rev 2.0) | RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB (2x8) DDR3-1866 | Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 980ti SC | Case - Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Black) | PSU - EVGA 750W B2 | Display - Acer K272HUL | Keyboard - E-Element RGB | Mouse - Logitech g502 | Sound - Klipsch ProMedia 2.1/Fostex TH-x00/Sennheiser HD595

Ill just wait for a cheaper option to hit then thanks alot guys and gals! I've had all my parts for the past almost two weeks but I have no 1080 yet!

4 minutes ago, Masteryodi1980 said:

Ill just wait for a cheaper option to hit then thanks alot guys and gals! I've had all my parts for the past almost two weeks but I have no 1080 yet!

I've heard the Zotac one is pretty good for raw performance but between the two I wouldn't expect to see a massive difference, unless you don't mind tossing the cash for about a 5% at most performance gain then I would go for the G1.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 1TB Intel SSD

26 minutes ago, Pankaic said:

Except that card still doesn't overclock any better than its cheaper counterparts... It just hits higher frequencies out of the box. Even in that review, they couldn't keep a stable 2.1GHz clock. 

What you miss is this isn't Maxwell, this is Pascal. Peak clock speeds don't matter as much as keeping your clock speeds constant. That's why the ZOTAC beats the other cards, it's way more stable. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.