Anyone here with ASUS x99-e?

I am experiencing slow post times. Like 30 seconds from power on to showing the post screen. Does anyone have this mobo and problem?

This is it https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/X99-E/. It runs flawlessly after reaching post, but that 30 seconds is annoying. 

There are some thing you can change in the BIOS like the time to wait for you to chose to run in bios from 5 (default on mine) to 1

I have a X99 sabertooth so might be irrelevant 

I am mistaken it isnt post it is getting the the splash screen. It takes 30 seconds to get to the screen that says del to enter bios. Ill record a video of it in about 20minutes and post it here. 

30 minutes ago, ajkid93 said:

I am mistaken it isnt post it is getting the the splash screen. It takes 30 seconds to get to the screen that says del to enter bios. Ill record a video of it in about 20minutes and post it here. 

1 hour ago, Darchitect said:

There are some thing you can change in the BIOS like the time to wait for you to chose to run in bios from 5 (default on mine) to 1

I have a X99 sabertooth so might be irrelevant 

Do you like the x99 sabertooth?

On 7/28/2016 at 9:20 PM, ajkid93 said:

Do you like the x99 sabertooth?

specifically the sabertooth? Not really, I find it a bit overpriced although the sound quality is extremely good, it is like there is already a high quality sound card in there with no electrical interference.