Which cooler should I buy?

my Intel core i3 2120 is getting too hot while playing witcher 3. The temperature averages at 100 degrees celcius. I want a cheap solution for now. Which cooler should I buy?

Cooler master hyper 103 Essential : Rs 1800

or 

Corsair H60: Rs 4600

It shouldn't get that hot. If you're using the stock cooler, make sure it is properly seated with the pins pushed all the way through and expanded. Also, make sure that the thermal paste has been well applied. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

It shouldn't get that hot. If you're using the stock cooler, make sure it is properly seated with the pins pushed all the way through and expanded. Also, make sure that the thermal paste has been well applied. 

Ok . I will try that.

41 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

WoodenMarker is definitely right. Check the thermal paste and seating of the cooler. If that doesn't work, I would go with the CM 103. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (liquid cooled) GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra non-LHR MOBO: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 (2x16GB) PSU: Corsair HX1200i (overkill yes, but was free!) Storage: 1 TB XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe, 2TB XPG SX8100 NVMe, 4TB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2x 480GB SATA SSDs, 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow (with upgraded USB-C front panel) Sound Card: EVGA Nu Audio Liquid Cooling parts: EK Supremacy Classic RGB AMD Nickel+Plexi, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump), 2x EK 240mm PE radiator, EK Duraclear clear tubing

9 minutes ago, SirBilliam said:

WoodenMarker is definitely right. Check the thermal paste and seating of the cooler. If that doesn't work, I would go with the CM 103. 

It looks like I have to buy one. Because I re-installed the cooler, cleaned off the dust and I mistakenly rubbed off a little bit of thermal paste. Now the normal temperature is around 75-80 degree celcius and I don't have a thermal paste. I think that's also the reason why I am getting sudden fps dips in The Witcher 3.

7 minutes ago, sarfraz said:

It looks like I have to buy one. Because I re-installed the cooler, cleaned off the dust and I mistakenly rubbed off a little bit of thermal paste. Now the normal temperature is around 75-80 degree celcius and I don't have a thermal paste. I think that's also the reason why I am getting sudden fps dips in The Witcher 3.

That may be the reason, but it could also be that CPU as well. The Witcher 3 is a very intense game with a lot going all around you. you may benefit from a CPU upgrade, as yours only has 4 threads. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (liquid cooled) GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra non-LHR MOBO: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 (2x16GB) PSU: Corsair HX1200i (overkill yes, but was free!) Storage: 1 TB XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe, 2TB XPG SX8100 NVMe, 4TB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2x 480GB SATA SSDs, 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow (with upgraded USB-C front panel) Sound Card: EVGA Nu Audio Liquid Cooling parts: EK Supremacy Classic RGB AMD Nickel+Plexi, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump), 2x EK 240mm PE radiator, EK Duraclear clear tubing