GPU AIO sold alone?

Go to solution Solved by VictorianReaper,
Just now, Qub3d said:

You currently can't buy a gpu-spesific aio. You can buy adapters, like the G10, that allow CPU blocks to mount onto a GPU.

If this isn't what you're talking about, you need to clarify because you haven't given us much information. Why do you want to watercool your GPU? Often if you took the cost of watercooling a GPU and put it into a better GPU instead, you will get better thermals anyway.

the one i linked above IS a GPU Specific aio i was just wondering if i could get it without the shroud just found out i could, from asetek

im looking for an AIO built for GPUs(there is a difference) like

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814998105

but all i want is the aio water  cooler 

120mm or 140mm

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

The best thing I know of is something like the Kraken G10, which is a bracket that allows you to mount an AIO onto a GPU.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

There is a difference.

Do you mean that you only want the cooler as in you do not want the shroud that covers the gpu? The shroud is required to cool the vram.

Just now, Qub3d said:

The best thing I know of is something like the Kraken G10, which is a bracket that allows you to mount an AIO onto a GPU.

i know of the g10 i want the AIO itself

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

Just now, spidsepttk said:

There is a difference.

Do you mean that you only want the cooler as in you do not want the shroud that covers the gpu? The shroud is required to cool the vram.

when i said there was  a difference     i was referring to GPU vs CPU AIOs and im getting the G10 as a shroud

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

2 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

i know of the g10 i want the AIO itself

The AIOs that fit a G10 are the Kraken series and any other AIO with a similar mounting system.

PC Specs:

Just now, VictorianReaper said:

when i said there was  a difference     i was referring to GPU vs CPU AIOs and im getting the G10 as a shroud

I meant there is a difference in the way of pointing out that CPU ones are different to GPU ones.

The G10 supports CPU coolers on GPUs. The Corsair H75 works with it.

8 minutes ago, Qub3d said:

The AIOs that fit a G10 are the Kraken series and any other AIO with a similar mounting system.

6 minutes ago, spidsepttk said:

I meant there is a difference in the way of pointing out that CPU ones are different to GPU ones.

The G10 supports CPU coolers on GPUs. The Corsair H75 works with it.

the aio cooler in the link above is what i want nothing else i have everything else i need (the cooler above is a GPU specific aio)

im aware of the compatibility of the g10

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

Just now, VictorianReaper said:

the aio cooler in the link above is what i want nothing else i have everything else i need (the cooler above is a GPU specific aio)

You currently can't buy a gpu-spesific aio. You can buy adapters, like the G10, that allow CPU blocks to mount onto a GPU.

If this isn't what you're talking about, you need to clarify because you haven't given us much information. Why do you want to watercool your GPU? Often if you took the cost of watercooling a GPU and put it into a better GPU instead, you will get better thermals anyway.

PC Specs:

Just now, Qub3d said:

the one i linked above IS a GPU Specific aio i was just wondering if i could get it without the shroud just found out i could, from asetek

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals