Mouse for Large-Handed

thewipyk

Hello guys!

I have a "big" problem, because I can't seem to find any mouse that fits my needs. My palm is kinda big, and most of the mouses are small, therefore unconfortable for me. Once I had the pleasure to try a R.A.T. - 7, which was awesome, but If possible, I'm not willing to pay this much money for a mouse. However, I found a cheaper yet very similar looking one: Zalman ZM-GM4. However, I don't really trust the online-reviews, and I'd like to get your feedback as well. If you have other mouses to recommend, I'll be glad to listen to them or try them out. Thank you in Forward!

4 minutes ago, thewipyk said:

Hello guys!

I have a "big" problem, because I can't seem to find any mouse that fits my needs. My palm is kinda big, and most of the mouses are small, therefore unconfortable for me. Once I had the pleasure to try a R.A.T. - 7, which was awesome, but If possible, I'm not willing to pay this much money for a mouse. However, I found a cheaper yet very similar looking one: Zalman ZM-GM4. However, I don't really trust the online-reviews, and I'd like to get your feedback as well. If you have other mouses to recommend, I'll be glad to listen to them or try them out. Thank you in Forward!

Intelli mice are great, big and despite looking like an office mouse they have actually got a great sensor, plus they sell for a lot on eBay but kind be found for cheap elsewhere

(We just 'take' ours from school) 

"Hmmm, this is for sure the type of music you listen to,  if you want to lose friends."

'That last one' ??

1 minute ago, Geeb_ said:

Intelli mice are great, big and despite looking like an office mouse they have actually got a great sensor, plus they sell for a lot on eBay but kind be found for cheap elsewhere

(We just 'take' ours from school) 

Yeah, no thanks, I'd love to have some extra buttons and let it be a bit more "gamer-type".

Just now, thewipyk said:

Yeah, no thanks, I'd love to have some extra buttons and let it be a bit more "gamer-type".

Alright :P

"Hmmm, this is for sure the type of music you listen to,  if you want to lose friends."

'That last one' ??

steelseries ikari is a good choice but its kinda hard to find because it is not sold anymore. price is good though.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯