Lian-Li PC-O7SW

ImBleu

I'm going for a custom waterloop white/blue build and am in the midst of picking a case. I'm prepared to spend a decent bit, $360 in the case of the PC-07SW, but want to know I'm making the right choices.

Currently, I'm 99% sold on this case: http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-o7sw/ however, every shop I can find currently has it either out of stock, or on a 2 month backorder. I am prepared to wait it out, but are there any suggestions for other cases or recommendations for using either this case or another case? I like the thin footprint of this case and the tempered glass window, and the idea of the GPU being mounted vertically is interesting to me too. I could optionally buy the PC-O7SX Black edition and paint the parts white, however I don't know how well that'd turn out.

o7sw-main.jpg

It'll be paired with an Asus Z170 Sabertooth 'S', an RM850i, Currently 1x GTX1070 (SLI is an option) and a full-featured EK Watercooling loop. I'd also want to be able to mount 2x 3.5in HDDs and 2x 2.5in SSDs (i'm happy to doublesided tape these). 

Thanks

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.