First Build! Suggestions?

Hau_Rude
Go to solution Solved by Dresta,

Very well built build,nothing to change,as far as ram i dont see a problem and if there is a problem you just move the ram a slot to the right and there you go,good luck with your new build ;)

Hey everyone, I am going to build my first gaming pc! I have been doing a lot of research on parts and compatibility and I believe I have created a decent build. I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions for alternate parts or if I missed anything. One of my worries was RAM clearance, do you think this will be an issue? I have attached a copy of my parts list at the bottom. I have a budget of about $1500 CAD.

Constructive criticism greatly appreciated, thanks!

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/twck6X

Very well built build,nothing to change,as far as ram i dont see a problem and if there is a problem you just move the ram a slot to the right and there you go,good luck with your new build ;)

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

Yup, that cooler does not interfere with ram much, and if it does, you can just move the fan to the other side of the cooler and you can then put any size ram you want in it.

When in doubt, re-format.

Is the pricing in cad and not usd? Overall a very good build. Also you will have to move the fan upwards a little due to the ram height or you can switch the fan to the other side.

2 minutes ago, ArrayInc said:

Is the pricing in cad and not usd? Overall a very good build. Also you will have to move the fan upwards a little due to the ram height or you can switch the fan to the other side.

Pricing is definitely cad.

When in doubt, re-format.

1 minute ago, pwn_intended said:

Pricing is definitely cad.

Lol i see, $380 usd for a 480 would've been outrageous.