Good 90° fittings

Anyone know where I can find some 1/2"id 90° fittings for pteg tubing? I know it's pointless but I like the look of fittings better than bent tubes.

6 hours ago, TXshooter said:

Anyone know where I can find some 1/2"id 90° fittings for pteg tubing? I know it's pointless but I like the look of fittings better than bent tubes.

If it is exact 1/2" PETG you are a bit more limited in terms of fittings as only Primochill and Monsoon have imperial hardline fittings, as for the 90 degree you can always getr a bits power 90degree adapter with the ability to install fittings on both ends.

BP-MB90DIG14-thb.jpg

Bitspower does have ones like theses but are metric exact measurements and will not work with imperial sized tubing:

BP-CBE90DML--1024X768-3.jpg

5 hours ago, W-L said:

If it is exact 1/2" PETG you are a bit more limited in terms of fittings as only Primochill and Monsoon have imperial hardline fittings, as for the 90 degree you can always getr a bits power 90degree adapter with the ability to install fittings on both ends.

BP-MB90DIG14-thb.jpg

Bitspower does have ones like theses but are metric exact measurements and will not work with imperial sized tubing:

BP-CBE90DML--1024X768-3.jpg

Thanks, but I figured I would save myself the trouble and just bend the tubing myself. And plus, I like the look of the bent tubes.