GTX 970 OC Voltage Help.

b1969

So I've pushed my card almost to its maxed. However, I want to see if I can push it even further by increasing the voltage. 

Nevertheless, no matter how much I increase, on MSI Afterburner it is reading the voltage as 1200mV. I thought that maybe this is an Afterburner glitch. But, after watching multiple videos on YouTube all of their voltage reading increased with the increased in mV. 

Here is my setting for the voltage unlock.

What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Also, when I am talking about the voltage I mean while under stress test.

Capture.JPG

Fun fact, if you did some digging, some cards are limited at both the bios level and hardware level. So either make a custom bios flash it, or pull open your card and short the resistors next to the vga pcie power connectors with some solder. Both methods will void your warranty.

Blue screens eh? Did you try setting it to Wumbo?

2 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Fun fact, if you did some digging, some cards are limited at both the bios level and hardware level. So either make a custom bios flash it, or pull open your card and short the resistors next to the vga pcie power connectors with some solder. Both methods will void your warranty.

I figured I had to do something like that. I was hoping that I've might miss a setting or two. 

Thanks for the info.