Is it weird I prefer Linear switches for typing?

Jack02

I've always been a clicky, tactile switch type of guy. I loved MX Greens for both gaming and typing (MX Blues & Whites as well). Recently, I typed on some MX Blacks. I loved them, they just feel fantastic. They don't have the rubber dome feel of Browns which makes me love them. They're a bit stiffer than Reds which makes them perfect for me. :D Which Cherry MX switch do you prefer?

2c9d50fc-f349-4631-8108-d4503c2ae2e1.jpg

Bought this one arun 5 years ago, and its still working just fine. never feeled need to get ''gaming'' keyboard

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

Just now, Flavortown2k16 said:

2c9d50fc-f349-4631-8108-d4503c2ae2e1.jpg

Bought this one arun 5 years ago, and its still working just fine. never feeled need to get ''gaming'' keyboard

I promise you Cherry MX and Topre is waaaay better. Also, when did I say gaming keyboard? :/ 

Just now, Savant82 said:

I promise you Cherry MX and Topre is waaaay better. Also, when did I say gaming keyboard? :/ 

Well only ones you can buy here are branded as gaming. Also if this breaks i will allwasy have this as back up ;)

Lenovo-Keyboard.jpg

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

I have MX blue (Das Keyboard Professional "Silent"), but the noise level can wake people up in the next room.

Tactile feedback is important to me, I feel that I make less errors and can type comfortably without needing to look at the keyboard or monitor, although at work I go between 10-15 systems all with different keyboard styles and I honestly couldn't care less about how shitty the keyboards are as long as there isn't debris under the keys preventing them from working (quite common).