Linus's Pocket knife?

Pinoy04

I saw he has a small pocket knife and I was wondering what brand it was? 

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4GB | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) RED | SSD: Corsair Force Series 240 GB SATA 3 | PSU: Corsair AX 760 Watt Fully Modular | OS:  Windows 8

japanese-swords-samurai-swords-tanto-col

i think this was it

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

japanese-swords-samurai-swords-tanto-col

i think this was it

LOL!! I can imagine the looks he will get if he carried that every where

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4GB | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) RED | SSD: Corsair Force Series 240 GB SATA 3 | PSU: Corsair AX 760 Watt Fully Modular | OS:  Windows 8

stussy-victorinox-ss-link-pocket-knife-g

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

It's a spyderco. My dad has one like that ;)

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

stussy-victorinox-ss-link-pocket-knife-g

You call that a knife? THIS is a knife!

You+call+that+a+knife+This+is+a+knife+_2

i now feel that i've made my 'stralia post for the day

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

The knife he has on his keys is definitely a spyderco. They are the best knives ever. They are super sharp. My dad's can cut through a doubled up seatbelt like it is butter.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

The knife he has on his keys is definitely a spyderco. They are the best knives ever. They are super sharp. My dad's can cut through a doubled up seatbelt like it is butter.

Eh, you can get any knife blade pretty sharp, but not a lot of them hold their edge. My Kershaw Chive, which is made of 420HC steel, wears out its edge extremely fast with everyday use, whereas my knives made of 8cr13mov and 14cr28n hold their edge very well.

It depends on the specific knife you are buying and the steel that the knife is made of. Spyderco is a pretty good company, although their knives are pretty ugly.

I'll give him 10 thousand 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

• 2 months later...

I saw he has a small pocket knife and I was wondering what brand it was? 

If you're talking about the one on his keychain, its a Spyderco Bug. You can buy it for $13.95 here http://www.amazon.com/Spyderco-Slip-Joint-Plain-Knife/dp/B003788U9U/ref=sr_1_3?m=APDFWY2TG66R&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1386552187&sr=1-3